1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this set for a while now and I still will not touch that belt.. lol I remember when I got the dx12 (my first ht fig and the one that started the collecting), I broke the belt in less than 30 seconds after removing it from the package. Super glued it and it was fine, but so damn delicate. I don't even know where to take it apart at on the armory bats

Use fabric glue, do not use super glue for rubber.

Fabric glue, tweezers, exacto knife should be in everyone's collectibles toolkit.

Oh and a hair dryer.

Thanks for the tip! :duff

I've had this set for a while now and I still will not touch that belt.. lol I remember when I got the dx12 (my first ht fig and the one that started the collecting), I broke the belt in less than 30 seconds after removing it from the package. Super glued it and it was fine, but so damn delicate. I don't even know where to take it apart at on the armory bats

Oh, great! :slap I bought the DX12 belt, for $40 off of eBay, because I prefer the look of it and because I thought it was sturdier than the three Armory belts. Looks like I better be careful regardless.

Not to mention $70 for the DX12 cowl and plates, another $45 for the DX12 stand and a yet-to-be-bought-and-paid-for custom battle cape. :lol

What can I say? I love the look of Batman, with his head lowered and his eyes tilted up, his fists clenched, standing on that snowy step. The ClipperKing Batman pose.

After an hour and a half of assembly and talking to my mom on speaker phone. I finally got this set together it's beautiful! Sorry for the crappy iphone pic
d635adc717edf53b5dd99d8b9ab5479a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After whining about not getting this right away, I got this last week and still haven't opened it yet. :lol

Surprisingly, no damage to the box. Though, when I lifted the thing to put in the room upstairs, that black plastic handle thing on the brown mail shipper snapped and almost tumbled down the steps.

Oh and I did grab catwoman today at my local comic shop to throw into the mix. Maybe bat signal set and hopefully the stop producing these so my wallet can smile at me
281ea270504ffa1d0f2f447798dba417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DX12 and Armory Batman figures, other than modding and customizing certain areas as one sees fit, are supposed to be pretty reliable, with very few, if any, QC issues. Unlike the first run of the DX02.

The top of my figure's crotch panel is ever so slightly pulled away from the undersuit itself, but this is commonplace, right out of the box. It may peel away over time, but I'm not sure how to fix that. Would glue cause an adverse reaction with either the panel or the fabric undersuit?

Define peel, so that is a QC issue right? But can be fixed with fabric glue? Don't even know where to buy that locally, maybe I'll save myself money and just skip the armory, I really want to get BR Joker once he goes on sale to replace one I sold ages ago V1 but had BB bats, but never owned a DK bats, but I don't like the sound of the crotch :( there is someone selling a BB, but not sure how long that will be around in the for sale thread. Damn it, why do Hot Toys have to be soooo good :gah:

Define peel, so that is a QC issue right? But can be fixed with fabric glue? Don't even know where to buy that locally, maybe I'll save myself money and just skip the armory, I really want to get BR Joker once he goes on sale to replace one I sold ages ago V1 but had BB bats, but never owned a DK bats, but I don't like the sound of the crotch :( there is someone selling a BB, but not sure how long that will be around in the for sale thread. Damn it, why do Hot Toys have to be soooo good :gah:

You can see it here. The top of the crotch panel was either not glued completely to the suit or the belt pushed down on it, dislodging it. It's like this straight out of the box, I don't know if this was an "issue" with the DX12.

batmanfigpeel.JPG

You can see it here. The top of the crotch panel was either not glued completely to the suit or the belt pushed down on it, dislodging it. It's like this straight out of the box, I don't know if this was an "issue" with the DX12.

View attachment 147640

can you like pull the belt down to over lap it? to kinda do a quick fix? Other wise Bats gonna be like Ron Jeremy :lol

Sideshow's been shipping this for a while. I got my Armory and Batman Oct. 29.

Ah, thanks. I was confused by the SS website still showing it as a pre-order.

Edit: Though it looks like it's just the set containing Bruce Wayne that's still showing as a pre-order. The other two say "shipping now."

Last edited:
Back