1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

QS001. The best!

Maybe HT haven't done because there's now no point? The biggest gap is Ducard - has anyone ever done a custom version of him?

100% the same as the DX12, which are molded or glued in.

The two figures are also standing at different depths. Hard to say how far back the BA is.

The specs say:

Does 'attachability' mean an upgrade to the original?

The belt comes blank and you have to use little attachment pouches which clip onto it.

The differences between this and the QS001 is that you can change which attachment goes on which pouch with this figure.

photo hosting

That comment was targeted towards me by the way. I don't think he's stiring up anything with anybody, he's just making a point. At the end of the day, people have the right to voice their opinion or complaint on whatever they are choosing to spend a lot of their money on even if it's packaging.

I have no problem with that. But I think he has shown a propensity for bashing or telling people they are wrong who aren't in agreement with his opinions. It's gone on plenty in this thread. Anyway, I'm over it. Would rather focus on the armory than his comments.

The belt comes blank and you have to use little attachment pouches which clip onto it.

The differences between this and the QS001 is that you can change which attachment goes on which pouch with this figure.

photo hosting
You can do the same with the QS001, except it's only limited to a few items (radiation detector, psionic drill, etc).

I did a quick Google search and here is a pic that shows those parts. I'm sure there is another pic of him wearing the belt with nothing on it. You can basically remove and restructure the belt the way you see fit with the few (3-4?) compartments supplied. You can kind of see in the first pic that they have clips like the armory belt where it clips onto the belt.
2ff0acfa785c834627e59cf734d42b40.jpg

The new armoury version is different. I know how the QS001 works. You just clip the different stuff on the belt.

This new version allows you to take one of these:

Then attach it to one of these...and then clip it onto the belt.

If there's one thing this set's got, it's versatility. If you get the full set, you can have your Batman with Bruce head fiddling around with all manner of gear while Alfred looks on.

But I think he has shown a propensity for bashing or telling people they are wrong who aren't in agreement with his opinions. I

Yes that's exactly what was going on. :slap I guess you haven't been following the thread closely. Just. Never. Mind. The sum of most issues comes down to the fact that this forum has an age range from 13 (maybe younger?) to those over 50 and some people just don't know how to read nor carry on a conversation. It's a situation unlike most outside an internet forum. Then you have subtle things like sarcasm which open up a giant chasm, so let's not even go down that road.

Yes that's exactly what was going on. :slap I guess you haven't been following the thread closely. Just. Never. Mind. The sum of most issues comes down to the fact that this forum has an age range from 13 (maybe younger?) to those over 50 and some people just don't know how to read nor carry on a conversation. It's a situation unlike most outside an internet forum. Then you have subtle things like sarcasm which open up a giant chasm, so let's not even go down that road.

I think DiFabio put it best the other day. You are a piece of work.

That's not exactly insulting or derogatory though. You're a piece of work!

You're a cool guy pixie, and I think overall you're a great contributor to these boards. But maaaaan is it difficult to get along with you on a day to day basis. You make it difficult. One minute everything is fine and dandy, the next it's arguing about petty horse ****. I tend to agree with you a lot, be it the issue of bootlegs to putting down other members that don't deserve it (like the scenario that played out here with "value" and packaging), but on the days you're "on", boy can it be unpleasant.

That's not exactly insulting or derogatory though.

It's all about intent and he knows what he meant. It would have been nice to avoid the whole thing - since there actually wasn't a thing to begin with.

Anyway, glad we see eye to eye on a lot of things - I definitely agree with that sentiment, so back at ya.

At the end of the day, they're just opinions, nothing more, nothing less. I still feel that the presentation is underwhelming, but if the figures, mouthplates and armory wind up being top-notch, then it will matter very little, if at all.

Back