1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe people didn't take photos of this set today. I mean, since this is being released within a month or two (says September for Japan. This means August for Hong Kong), what is on display in SD will pretty much tell us if HT modified the cowl or not...

I can't believe people didn't take photos of this set today. I mean, since this is being released within a month or two (says September for Japan. This means August for Hong Kong), what is on display in SD will pretty much tell us if HT modified the cowl or not...

sdcc2014_sideshow_149.jpg

sdcc2014_sideshow_150.jpg

And that's all there is from https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2014/sdcc2014_sideshow_hottoys_bottom.htm#topside

Please GOD let them have modified the cowl. PLEEEAAAAAAAAAASE.

Please GOD let them have modified the cowl. PLEEEAAAAAAAAAASE.

Well, I just saw a video and the Batman head wasn't there (could barely see the empty cowl due to the reflections). There could be a slight chance that its been modified... fingers crossed.

IMO, it could be cool for some collectors if they changed the cowl, but for the most part it would be a waste of resources creating a new mould. DX12 was as close as necessary for the vast majority of collectors. Maximum ROI.

IMO, it could be cool for some collectors if they changed the cowl, but for the most part it would be a waste of resources creating a new mould. DX12 was as close as necessary for the vast majority of collectors. Maximum ROI.

Probably true but I really hope you're wrong. With all these other great announcements this one is losing its luster for me. And I've been flex paying since March...

It's amazing how they can get the 89, the Returns and the Arkham City sculpts perfect first time but we are now on the fourth? attempt at the Dark Knight sculpt.

It's amazing how they can get the 89, the Returns and the Arkham City sculpts perfect first time but we are now on the fourth? attempt at the Dark Knight sculpt.

That would only mean that the market for the Nolan bats stuff, especially batman and joker is bigger than the 89, 92 combined. That they can afford to dish out sub par products and it'd still be swallowed by fans since they are afraid that that's the best thing that they are gonna get. (guilty of this myself)

Whopile the fans of the 89 and 92 stuffs aren't as forgiving as the nolanites. And they are afraid to be stuck with bunch of unwanted figures like the case with Indy dx05 that they need to make it as accurate as possible.

I just ordered this for Bruce Wayne and Alfred. I'll sell off the armory since I'm really only a character collector, not props, vehicles, etc. The Batman figure will have to be much better than the proto pics for me to keep it.

I want Alfred now, he came out great.. I pre ordered only the bat armory and sold my dx12 minus the hs sculpt to do a wayne bash. I wonder if SSC would let me change my po

I suppose, if we're lucky, if HT doesn't improve the cowl, there's always the possibility of an accessory pack later on, if people complain enough.:lol

One thing of note they still have not show the clear armory I guess they are either still having trouble with production or are waiting till next year to release it so as to not compete with this current version.

Maybe this has been asked several times but does anyone know if this armory will fit in a Detolf? I can get the set with Alfred & Bruce for a very good price so I might get this eventually over my pre-ordered Groot & Rocket.

I can't remember the size, but I thought it had been mentioned that it would, without the extra base it comes with. You can squeeze up to a 15" tall object into a Detolf.

Maybe this has been asked several times but does anyone know if this armory will fit in a Detolf? I can get the set with Alfred & Bruce for a very good price so I might get this eventually over my pre-ordered Groot & Rocket.

If it's the same size as the Toy Legends version then yes. This was my old set up before I sold mine.

Back