1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought about this until i saw that picture a few pages back but it's it going to look odd having the neck poke up and be seen through the mouth part of the cowl?

It cant be, how would you be able to take the empty cowl off and use it as an actual empty cowl like for instance in the HK scene if they were a one piece?

Actually i don't know where i thought i saw you could do that. Maybe they just put the figure cowl and neck on there for display as it was easier

Wait, isn't the empty cowl attached, molded, to the neck, thereby negating that?

Last edited:
I know I did a pretty horrible job with this:lol but they definitely look different to me
f94170b2bd130d072f66b838209861a4.png

Has anyone done custom cowls that resemble the Medi one? My DX12 seriously pisses me off nowadays, it looks ugly as **** compared to the 1/4 version. Yeah, yeah, different scales. Not an excuse.

Has a custom magnetic cowl been ever offered?

Has anyone done custom cowls that resemble the Medi one? My DX12 seriously pisses me off nowadays, it looks ugly as **** compared to the 1/4 version. Yeah, yeah, different scales. Not an excuse.

Has a custom magnetic cowl been ever offered?

MRM made a Medi recast which was designed to take DX12 size mouth plates. Hopefully the new armoury faceplates will fit it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't think the mrm sculpt is accurate either, it looks cartoony and in my humble opinion is no better than stock

I'm so glad I don't care about Batman's cowl, otherwise I think it would drive me nuts to keep searching around for solutions and anticipating revisions, and.... ;)

I don't think the mrm sculpt is accurate either, it looks cartoony and in my humble opinion is no better than stock

It was modelled on the Medicom which was produced using scans from the actual film. It might not be perfect but he did a good job providing for those of us who wanted to replace the stock DX12. The DX12 cowl looks nothing like the real cowl; it's not even close. Hopefully, the armoury release will see an improved and updated version - fingers crossed.

The DX12 cowl looks nothing like the real cowl; it's not even close.

I forgot, the DX12 cowl was modeled after this:

4991741982_67b531d139_z.jpg

You guys should talk to the people wetting themselves for Hot Toys to release every Star Wars figure under the sun because some people think they will all be "perfect."

I agree with sculpt not being perfect, the pers makes it worse and it's not wide enough but from
Some angles it looks good . The rest of the suit looks amazing though compared to previous ones. The most annoying thing is there ability to nail the 89 batmans 1st time off the bat.
Call me cynical but there's a reason for that

Cowl never really bothered me on the DX 12 Batman.

The eyes and mouths on the other hand? Those are awful.

Back