1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's still available on SSC. You can still cancel BBTS and flex w/ SSC if need be, but yeah, you can also prepare and start saving up.

Yea, flexpay was a must for this with me. I know the thought process of just saving up to pay the one lump sum at the end, but I prefer to split up the cost over several months.

Does anybody have an idea of how this will fit in a detolf? If it doesn't fit, I'm kinda screwed.

I don't know the measurements of a Detolf, but you could compare it to the specs on the product page and see if it fits.

So the Batman faceplates are shrunk-down QS001 faceplates, does that mean they will also shrink the QS's cowl? Instead of re-using the DX12's cowl? I really hate the DX's flat back.

h3.jpg

There is a lot of Batman talk, but not alot of hype on Alfred, for those interested on giving Alfred some new threads and an improved look, sideshow freak Fan is creating a really good looking set.
alfred.jpg20140430-100736-pm.jpg

here is the link: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tom-1-6-Butler-A-Glasses-amp-Clothing-Upgrade
also found as the second entry if you search armory as Interest custom 1/6 Butler, please leave a comment if you're interested with my name

Can't really tell from this angle, but that Bruce head sculpt looking the same as the DX12.... :mad:
They never said the sculpt was different. Been said from the get-go that it's the DX12 sculpt with a brand new paint app.

Back