1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its what I use.... other great UK stores are:
Zavvi(free shipping/less of a selection:()
OneSixthBruce(Gets most figures in/highly recommended)
ToyHQ(Great selection)

I've used all those sites before & all have been great, but I like the idea of using sideshow, because you can get the figures so much earlier than the UK

Yep! Sideshows the best :clap

Haha! I have finally seen the light, I just checked the tracking and it's in Stanstead already which is about 2hrs drive from me, (feel like driving down there,lol)
The ETA for delivery is Tuesday AM, that's not bad, got a couple of sideshow vouchers for being a new & international customer feel like using them on the Bank robber joker (never managed to bag a joker, too expensive aftermarket prices by the time I became a collector) would prefer Dx11 but too much money now.
Anyways really looking forward to having Such an awesome Thor in hand, this is a bit of a last minute decision 'cause I already have the armoured version on pre order with OSB, will decide which I prefer when I have both in hand. Originally had no interest in the light armour but the more I saw pics the more I liked it, plus seeing that SSC had him Instock AND at a very reasonable price was too much temptation, considering he's about £50 more with certain other importers.
Happy days :)

more pictures guys to make the wait easier :rotfl
8.jpg7.jpg10.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

What's the weight of this when it's shipped? Mine says eight pounds. That sounds like a lot. Is anyone else's this heavy?

Hello does any one here in the Uk know of a retailer over here selling this figure? All I can see is the armoured version.

Hello does any one here in the Uk know of a retailer over here selling this figure? All I can see is the armoured version.

Its a Sideshow Exclusive I believe.... theres probably some on eBay but most likely overpriced, why not get it from Sideshow, there have been some conversions lately

The more I look at this figure, there more I appreciate just how well done it is....

[/URL]

Really like this one a lot.
Can't wait for Loki to join him next week....

Last edited:
Back