1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in. What the hell was hot toys thinking with the stand?!

Received mine from sideshow today, absolutely love this figure. He's pretty much perfect (IMO)
The stand is awesome to look at but it is a bit of a pain to have him stand on it normally.
Loving the headsculpt and outfit details. Also I'm getting on with the rubber arms better than I thought I would image.jpg

And I now finally have the brothers together. :clap

image.jpg

It's really for flying poses. Silly that they didn't include a regular stand, but some people have had amazing success getting him to look total badass standing on it normally.

There just aren't any flat surfaces for him to stand on with any support. They're all jagged. Might just have to pose him in a flying pose. ;)

Managed to get him to stand on the base by bending over the bendy arm and using it as a backrest so he doesn't fall
I originally did that as well but I was scared he'd fall over in my detolf. He wasn't very stable with just a back rest :(

Got mine earlier today! It's my first Hot Toys figure and I couldn't be happier with it. Just re organized a shelf in my office for Hot Toys figures and Thor is breaking it in nicely :) I'm hoping to add a Spiderman before getting Stealth Cap which I have on pre order.

Got mine earlier today! It's my first Hot Toys figure and I couldn't be happier with it. Just re organized a shelf in my office for Hot Toys figures and Thor is breaking it in nicely :) I'm hoping to add a Spiderman before getting Stealth Cap which I have on pre order.

looks good :clap

Congrats! Looks great! This guy will be my first Hot Toys figure as well, but he won't be here until Thursday.

Congrats! Looks great! This guy will be my first Hot Toys figure as well, but he won't be here until Thursday.

That's awesome, I'm excited for you to get him on "Thorsday"! :)
I have to say, even after seeing some really good photos of him on here, he was still even better in hand. You're gonna love it!

Guys my replacement body form sideshow came.
What I notice straight away is the chest and armpit area that scraped the arms on the replacement seems a lot softer and not as sharp?

Do you think they used two types of chest areas?

Guys my replacement body form sideshow came.
What I notice straight away is the chest and armpit area that scraped the arms on the replacement seems a lot softer and not as sharp?

Do you think they used two types of chest areas?

Its possible, but unlikely, but maybe the second batch that came into stock was revised. Since you have both in hand at the moment, maybe you can post pics or a video showing the change.

Back