1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pretty quick, enjoy the Avengers Thor, might pick one up myself and swap the head with this one and my thor 1 figure

The factory that makes the heads for HT also pumps out the bootlegs. That's how they come out so fast.
I know someone who works in the factory. They make whatever the set amount HT wanted and send them to HT, and then pump out 5,000 to sell to the Ebay bootleggers. The bootleggers have to get them painted themselves though, which is why HT doesn't care. The bootleg paintjobs are never a match for HT own in house painters.

The factory that makes the heads for HT also pumps out the bootlegs. That's how they come out so fast.
I know someone who works in the factory. They make whatever the set amount HT wanted and send them to HT, and then pump out 5,000 to sell to the Ebay bootleggers. The bootleggers have to get them painted themselves though, which is why HT doesn't care. The bootleg paintjobs are never a match for HT own in house painters.

connected! eh! :hi5:

connected! eh! :hi5:

Kind of.
Because of the lead times on these heads, they have a list of what is available, lol.
The HT Alfred head is *already* on sale on Ebay...

I love how "custom" is the common word that has been chosen to sugarcoat what they're really doing :rolleyes2

The factory is possibly to blame. They make the tooling, and make a little extra on the back end after they have sent Ht theirs.

It will most likely be next month. I didn't my Iron Patriot until a month after it's photo review pics surfaced.

My wait list just converted to an order from SSC . Just got an email from them . Now I need to know if I should keep it . So much stuff coming out .

Yuppp. Going to expensive but epic! The one good though is that I used reward points on GA Cap and Thor so they are quite a bit cheaper for me :)

oh cool! Sounds like it'll be an interesting month for you

I'm saving my 5000 points for Age of Ultron :D, might get a free figure:pray:

oh cool! Sounds like it'll be an interesting month for you

I'm saving my 5000 points for Age of Ultron :D, might get a free figure:pray:

And for you as well right? Don't you quite a few figures on order that are coming out soon?

And I'm saving all my reward points from these upcoming releases for AoU as well. Going to try and shave off some of the pain :lol

Back