1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went on the waitlist for this. I screwed around and completely forgot this thing was coming. Ugh. Well here's hoping for a slim chance.

Well, I think this is gonna be the definitive Thor for quite a while. It's very very good.
Surprised that they included the poncho, as it was one of the only reasons to buy the heavy armour version for me.
Glad I got this version. This outfit makes the Avengers and Thor versions look pretty basic and silly. Great stuff HT.
Armor is still a little too clean for my liking, but it was in the movie I guess.

Minor quibble? The bottom teeth, they are like a straight white line which is weird looking, mind you in-hand rather than pics they are tiny.
I will try and post some pics later. Fantastic figure, so good that i have a feeling we are gonna see an amazing and transformed Loki appear...

8/10.

Got that right! You have seriously gotten me excited for this movie

guardians-of-the-galaxy-02a.gif

Great pics. It seems like it's hard to take a bad one of this piece. So much realism; I can't stop saying how impressed I am with this.

I wish they all could be DW Thors

yup this figure is awesome, glad to have picked one. im sure by now everyone's convinced that this is the best thor to date.

my only concern is the rubber arms. i'm almost 100% positive that put in high temperatures, this might break and crack. there's plastic cover in between the forearm and the armor, thinking of removing both the plastic and the armor as im guessing it might discolor the rubber (unsure if the paint has cured already). this will remain outside the box here in my office to get air conditioning. will be buying a glass case as dirt will pose a problem when it merges with the rubber.

yup this figure is awesome, glad to have picked one. im sure by now everyone's convinced that this is the best thor to date.

my only concern is the rubber arms. i'm almost 100% positive that put in high temperatures, this might break and crack. there's plastic cover in between the forearm and the armor, thinking of removing both the plastic and the armor as im guessing it might discolor the rubber (unsure if the paint has cured already). this will remain outside the box here in my office to get air conditioning. will be buying a glass case as dirt will pose a problem when it merges with the rubber.

Sucks for me to live in a tropical country? Ahahahhahah

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back