1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the sleeveless look. I ordered for that alone. I need a figure for my office, this will be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I love the sleeved version, I bought the sleeveless one. I just feel like I'll be able to get the parts from the other version easier for what I want.

What problem would that be?

The problem being that Hot Toys will now see that they can get away with charging all that money for something that could have just been interchangeable or a costume swap. They now know that they can charge full price for whole second figure with such a minute change and everyone will eat it all up. Pretty soon we will be getting a Wolverine Days of Future Past figure, one with claws one with out, $250 each.

I think he comes with the same base as the Chitauri will have. It's a tough decision, but I'm leaning towards this sleeveless one since he is most different from the Avengers one.
SMC92, after that comment I'm really thinking I'll get this one. I wish I could see the film before deciding, but since he is "limited market" he may not be up next week.

ordered this version through sideshow and the other version through BBTS. can always cancel with no deposit required for either.

pretty awesome thor!!!!

9021401-product-silo.png

The problem being that Hot Toys will now see that they can get away with charging all that money for something that could have just been interchangeable or a costume swap. They now know that they can charge full price for whole second figure with such a minute change and everyone will eat it all up. Pretty soon we will be getting a Wolverine Days of Future Past figure, one with claws one with out, $250 each.

Grow up and wake up. I ordered both because I can and I wanted to. No problem here for me. YOU'RE the one with the problem. Try being intelligent and decent enough to make your point without insulting others.

Grow up and wake up. I ordered both because I can and I wanted to. No problem here for me. YOU'RE the one with the problem. Try being intelligent and decent enough to make your point without insulting others.

never understood why people crap on the excitement of ordering a great figure just because they're not.

RIGHT?! Get out of the thread if you can't handle posts about people ordering it in the thread of the figure the ordered. Party ****ers.

In another note, the sleeveless look will be my default for the avengers display, too awesome!

LoL at this rate I'm thinking they're going to have two different figures for Malekith and dark elf. one without mask the other with. lol
BTW I ordered this version as well. Can't have both :( but not missing out on this version

Back