1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging by the replies, this should satisfy the smaller number of people who's been vocal about a sleeveless Thor since the beginning and it looks like HT was smart enough to make this the "exclusive" version since many won't seem to buying it...probably until it's too late, at least.

Judging by the replies, this should satisfy the smaller number of people who's been vocal about a sleeveless Thor since the beginning and it looks like HT was smart enough to make this the "exclusive" version since many won't seem to buying it...probably until it's too late, at least.

LOL^^^ it sure satisfyed me...lol i liked both versions, but for my HotToys collection (which is mostly women) i wanted the one without sleeves.....mainly because of the stand. all of my hottoys have a standered stand except my man of steel. so i wanted thor to even out my display since his stand is the same shape....it will even out my shelf....LMFAO :rotfl

but back to topic........

Just Pre-ordered both of them with Side Show 229.99 for both versions .

It looks great, though I wonder if there will ever be a male figure with rooted hair - Thor's locks are getting to be longer than Black Widow's ever were. Not that rooted hair is necessarily preferable, but would be interesting to see.

The price is getting harder and harder to justify especially when this one comes with a base and some hands.

Not to mention this is just Thor. You know they'll be a Loki, maybe an Odin, I'm sure a Dark Elf, Malekith most likely, I wouldn't be shocked if got a Sif or a Hemdall either.

You have to get both - you know you do!!!!
Click the pics - buy now!

Thor - Asgardian Light Armor Version Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

Thor Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

Anyone who orders both, thank you for being part of the problem. I hope your figures arrive damaged.

Back