1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are amazing!!! Hope i can get both, but want the sleeveless most of all!!!:)

I'm upset they couldn't just figure out a way to make both options available in one figure. I'm not sure which version i like more, but it is an awesome figure.

I'm upset they couldn't just figure out a way to make both options available in one figure. I'm not sure which version i like more, but it is an awesome figure.

They'd either have to do an expensive two pack, or find a way to make the sleeves and tunic easily removable without ruining the look of the figure.

Hot Toys does one release, people complain. When they give people options, they still complain. And I'm not talking about you so much as some of the other posts here.

Saw the film today and I really enjoyed it. Just to let you know he's hardly dressed like this in the movie, maybe 10 mins max.

Thanks for the info! I'd still like the sleeveless look since it's different and you know...he also went sleeveless in avengers.

UHUacyirUP3qH3gVMPZx39vL-50w4inRpHSB8k5Dsvo

Goodshipped on ebay have both versions for pre-order..

Sleeveless $279 shipped

Armored $259 shipped

So, I'm guessing the price without the shipping fee are around:

Sleeveless $238

Armored $223

Not big difference in my opinion. I think the big stand on the sleeveless increases the price a little more + it's heavier, so that's why the extra $20. Who knows really? :dunno

I really like the sleeveless look. I think that's the one for me.

the sleeveless look originally i liked better, but i think in the movie he had the armored version more i believe. leaning towards the armored version.

Re: Hot Toys - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

The Evil Supes base has yellow lane lines and a few white road markers I believe. The sculpted bases look different in terms of rock placement, size, and color.

Yep. It's a different base altogether. Some people need to get their eyes checked. :lol

What's the difference between this one and the Thor: The Dark World figure?

Back