1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the email from SS saying I could finish off my flex pay early if I want, so I think I'm gonna do that this coming Friday when I get paid. Hopefully Loki will follow soon after.

cool, your getting Loki too, the boxes are similar and would look great beside each other :wink1:

if anybody wants the light armored version pm me, im thiking about cancelling this and just sticking with the armored version.

Edit: fig has been claimed.

Last edited:
Got notification last night my waitlist is being fulfilled!! :yess: Though I had to cancel the STRIKE version Captain America. But I am kinda digging the AOU cap look much better anyway so I'll just pick that one up. Lord have mercy this season is killing my wallet.

Recent Purchases:
HT Scar predator 2.0
HT General Zod x2
HT Jor El

Pre-orders:
HT IM MK 42 (diecast)
HT Winter Soldier
Pangaea 1/6 Greek General (brad pitt as Achillies)
HT S.T.R.I.K.E. Captain America---- CANCELLED

Waitlist Conversion:
HT Thor Light armor

I know were looking at years of Hot Toys perfecting both in the artistic sense and the dollars sense ! Although From what I can remember this version wasn't much cheaper.

I just canceled so someone will get a conversion.

The fact that this comes with rubber/pvc arms is what convinced me to cancel. I know most say to just enjoy the figure while you can, but at $240 shipped the damn thing should last more than a few years without breaking down and I don't trust Hot Toys at all. The recent ED-209 debacle is scary.

Last edited:
Well I guess if the same thing happens to Thor, Sideshow will be good enough to refund our money, so I think I'll hold out and see how Thor does.

Also just double checked my Avengers Thor, and his sleeves are rubber too, so who knows.

Someone's theory for why the Ed-209 is rotting is because of the glue used to hold down the dome. So Thor shouldn't have that problem, hopefully.

I just canceled so someone will get a conversion.

The fact that this comes with rubber/pvc arms is what convinced me to cancel. I know most say to just enjoy the figure while you can, but at $240 shipped the damn thing should last more than a few years without breaking down and I don't trust Hot Toys at all. The recent ED-209 debacle is scary.

It doesn't happen on all figures. I've got Hot Toys Hellboy with rubber parts and 7 or so years later it still looks brand new.

Ive had this figure for almost a month now....those that cancel will be kicking themselves later.no rubber break down on mine as yet and it is such an awesome figure.

Back