1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have still not made up my mind on which Thor I want. Why couldn't they just make one version and be done with it :lol

I went with this one, Light Asgardian. Since the Avengers one is already armored, sleeveless is an exclusive, and there will most likely be another armored one for Avengers 2.

I have two more flex payments left on this bad boy before he is mine. Seriously can't wait. Glad I went with the sleeveless. I think it's unique to all of the other THor's, including future releases. There is a good chance they may never release him sleeveless again.

yeah had to let this guy go because this month i have already HT iron patriot and spidey comiquette incoming

hopefully they'll make another sleeveless Thor from Avengers 2

Just cancelled this. I like it and I do think it is the better release, but I just couldn't justify getting this when there are a lot of other figures I wanted much more. The fact that his Age of Ultron armour is going to be almost identical made cancelling this a lot easier.

So when is he expected to ship? Sideshow says July and they said they would process yesterday.

I got the email from SS saying I could finish off my flex pay early if I want, so I think I'm gonna do that this coming Friday when I get paid. Hopefully Loki will follow soon after.

Back