1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think people also like the different sculpt and base. i like both versions.

Ah that too!
(Sculpt is the same on both versions, just placed in different lighting
..probably different paint apps too?)

I'm actually very tempted to get the regular as well :thud:

Perhaps, I'll just wait for direct stocks to come from HK for the regular.
It'll cost more, but at least I'll get it very early.

Mainly because most of us already have the [sleeved] Avengers Thor.
If I didn't I'd prefer the regular. :wave

Agree, maybe cuz light version is exclusive so kinda make it more desirable. Well the arms look great and the base too. I dunno, I like the armor version better especially with the poncho.

Ah thanks. Well if they solve the fading issue I'll be down for an MMS release then.

I've liked Avengers since day one and watched that film many times since. I then rewatched a few of the standalone films and enjoyed them.
I'll just being buying one of each principle hero, possibly some of the lessers and a Loki.

You're remembering correctly though, I did rule them out at one point. The reason I'm succumbing is because I know the temptation will nag at me whenever I watch these films, why torture myself. The expense won't be huge as long as I operate on a one of each character basis. If a better one comes along sell the old one etc.

The Avengers is a fantastic line A-Dev! You won't regret taking the plunge! :1-1:

I like my "Light Armor" better, I ordered the other one.

IMG_2957_zps0f0496b4.jpg

IMG_2965_zps81c2bb4c.jpg

IMG_2974_zps5d65425b.jpg

IMG_2975_zps9ff93f06.jpg

IMG_2979_zps229ffa3d.jpg

IMG_3011_zps34c26f01.jpg

IMG_2984_zpsf6789aeb.jpg

That is sweet! :hi5:

I am perplexed on how BBTS, was able to offer this since it is a Sideshow Exclusive.

Perhaps its select markets will be like the availability of the BD Iron Man and won't be available to everyone everywhere? :dunno

whatta heck... dat shoulder is so freaking small , It looks unbalance to me :cuckoo:

943717_578199718919682_1977952863_n.jpg

This one just perfect !

IMG_2965_zps81c2bb4c.jpg

Well, if you guys prefer Thorcaprio then OK. I think TDW Thor is spot on, finally. Everyone has their preferences and we see things differently. I'm glad I sold my "Thor" Thor and passed on The Avengers version. I wasn't happy with either version.

Well, if you guys prefer Thorcaprio then OK. I think TDW Thor is spot on, finally. Everyone has their preferences and we see things differently. I'm glad I sold my "Thor" Thor and passed on The Avengers version. I wasn't happy with either version.

i bought them all. each one has it's own uniqueness and i don't like one greater than the other. objective collecting.

Thanks fellas, I used a modded Chris Redfield body. I had to trim down the chest and waist so the armor would fit. This Light Armor Thor looks weird because his chest mass is all jacked up.

Very cool, looks great! I wonder why HT didn't use that type of body for their Bane figure. Nevertheless, to quote Jane Foster from the first movie, "It's a good look..."

Man, these new Thor models look great, but do neither come with a helmet? Not a huge deal, but I've casually looked at some pics and not really notice any of them having a helmet. :dunno

Man, these new Thor models look great, but do neither come with a helmet? Not a huge deal, but I've casually looked at some pics and not really notice any of them having a helmet. :dunno

He only wears a helmet in Thor 1 (not in the Avengers nor Thor 2) so it stands to reason that the figure from Thor 1 is the only one to come with a helmet

I don't like visible joints so none of these new Thors will be on my shopping list.

Back