1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was decent, still find myself liking the first a bit more for some reason but i'd happily sit through it again. Malekith wasn't my favourite villain but i love the look of the dark elves kind of hoping one gets made by HT. Its a good watch, im looking forward to re watching all the phase 2 movies once they are all out on blu ray.

Looking forward to it! Thanks, mate!

If I may add my thoughts, dw316 -- IMO Thor: TDW is the strongest Marvel movie that have come out this year, compared to Iron Man 3 and The Wolverine. Great writing and fantastic post-credits scene.

Definitely feel free to share your review of the film! I'm excited to see what tease they have in store for us at the end. I'm going to venture a guess that it has something to do with the Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos since the 1st film teased it in the background and The Avengers teased Thanos. Thor seems to be the tie-in character.

Definitely feel free to share your review of the film! I'm excited to see what tease they have in store for us at the end. I'm going to venture a guess that it has something to do with the Infinity Gauntlet and Thanos since the 1st film teased it in the background and The Avengers teased Thanos. Thor seems to be the tie-in character.

I haven't seen the movie, but a friend of mine sent me one of the stings via whatsapp.

Mid and post credit scenes weren't that special imo (yes there are two), the scene before the credits roll though is a completely different story though THAT was great (really sets up Thor 3 as well) ;)

As for the best Marvel film this year I'll go with Wolverine for that, Man of Steel being my favourite film of the year overall though :)

Getting excited for the movie and this new figure....took another look at the first one....

....and I still really like it, but man...they sure are coming a long way with this new version. Guess you could say the same with the character in the movies...much more rugged, intense look going on with the latest version....I like it.

Seeing the movie next week here...glad to read some enthusiastic reports so far....gonna be a long wait for this figure though.....

Getting excited for the movie and this new figure....took another look at the first one....

....and I still really like it, but man...they sure are coming a long way with this new version. Guess you could say the same with the character in the movies...much more rugged, intense look going on with the latest version....I like it.

Seeing the movie next week here...glad to read some enthusiastic reports so far....gonna be a long wait for this figure though.....

I honestly think it's only the sculpt that lets down the THOR and AVENGERS versions.
I'd happily keep either and just replace the sculpt with TDW version and still feel they were accurate enough to their respective movies.

Yes indeed Barry...this TDW sculpt is just amazing....here's a profile shot Edward posted a while back... just jaw-dropping. ....and here it is. Just amazing.

1395852_578199645586356_1041686336_n.jpg

Yes indeed Barry...this TDW sculpt is just amazing....someone posted a profile shot a while back that was just jaw-dropping.

It's an incredible sculpt.
Tha profile is such a great likeness to Hemsworth.
But HT are really raising their game recently.
With the exception of the "Angry Jack Black" figure they released for the Man Of Steel line of course, lol.

902110-general-zod-015.jpg

I'm curious to see what Marvel plans to do with that one-shot with Ben Kingsley. Nevertheless, the figure does look amazing despite what happened with his "character."

So, I'm off to see the film in a couple of hours.... Imagine I will come home at midnight and order this sucka! :D

Back