1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no it is the actual peeling of the rubber on the arms defect - I am not having problems with an unreasonable buyer just with the QC of the figure itself.

I see that is completely understandable on his part then. You said he is unhappy with the second exchange item you sent. Is it the same defect??

When you say he is having trouble with the pealing are you talking about the plastic covering on the figure it self. I definitely felt this figure was particularly time consuming to unbox, but nothing even a 9 year old couldn't figure out. If he is expecting excessive returns from you because he can't unpack it, you mite want to consider sending him a hammer next time and instruct him to beat it over his head until desired results are achieved.

Haha.

Last edited:
I see that is completely understandable on his part then. You said he is unhappy with the second exchange item you sent. Is it the same defect??

It does not look like the first one as that one was peeling right out of the box. The replacement I guess appears that it may have the same problem eventually especially if he starts posing it a lot.

It does not look like the first one as that one was peeling right out of the box. The replacement I guess appears that it may have the same problem eventually especially if he starts posing it a lot.

My replace is fine but cant help thinking I should of gone for the armored version.....

Think Jordan above got his replacement which was a mess straight out of the box ?

My figure was a wreck out of the box. Severe peeling with the rubber.

Replacement is good. No peeling from what I can see

Last edited:
I traded for a new one and it has no problems at all. Thinking of sending my second sealed one back to Sideshow as I don't need 2. It is an amazing figure displayed!

I got this guy coming from sideshow on wednesday, they emailed me last week saying they had one available for my region and i quickly jumped on it. Here's hoping there's no issues with him!

I am nervous about all of these recalls for this figure. Even though SSC is good about sending out replacements, no one really wants to go through that. I hope I luck out with mine.

I agree, what with having to make sure the new one is entirely better than the old one, and switching over the cape. Also the agony of having to destroy a beautiful figure afterwards.

Here is mine . Pretty sweet figure being my first Thor Figure. 10534125_1465306153725469_3699376409160161628_n.jpg

Back