1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stand looks nice; but it's a pain to make Thor stand on it. I thought I got it; but then a couple of hours later, I almost had a heart attack when I noticed that Thor has fallen over and off the table. But yeah, I decided to try again (one foot forward and one foot back, kind of wedged between the cracks); and he seems to be staying put =) But yeah, Thor is a very impressive figure. Loki is coming today. I can't want to display them together.

20140809_125345.jpg

The stand looks nice; but it's a pain to make Thor stand on it. I thought I got it; but then a couple of hours later, I almost had a heart attack when I noticed that Thor has fallen over and off the table. But yeah, I decided to try again (one foot forward and one foot back, kind of wedged between the cracks); and he seems to be staying put =) But yeah, Thor is a very impressive figure. Loki is coming today. I can't want to display them together.

Does the grabber not hold him?

Its possible, but unlikely, but maybe the second batch that came into stock was revised. Since you have both in hand at the moment, maybe you can post pics or a video showing the change.

Would love to but my mouth has just been raped at the dentist and am in no mood to do so.

Old body was very firm and sharp round the armpits. Think I even asked a few pages back why dint they use the same type of torso as Wolverine as it was nice and soft.

Replacement was well soft

Would love to but my mouth has just been raped at the dentist and am in no mood to do so.

Old body was very firm and sharp round the armpits. Think I even asked a few pages back why dint they use the same type of torso as Wolverine as it was nice and soft.

Replacement was well soft

Sorry about the dental work, I know how that goes:monkey4

I'll take your word for it, Mine is due to arrive today but honestly its staying Mint in box as I already got the armored version on display and love it, I just picked this version on cause I could due to sideshow getting a restock. Its going in my MIB collection:)

Does the grabber not hold him?

I didn't use the grabber. I couldn't get it to bend very well; and I am paranoid about the grabber being too tight (and leaving marks). I know it's stupid, but I'd even remove the 'seat' of crotch stands and just let the figures lean against the pole.

Back