1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I friggin love that Hot Toys are starting to use ratchet joints. And I hope that all weapons from now on are diecast.

Which cap? I own a few and none have a ratchet joint come to think of it I don't recall any hot toys figure that came with a ratchet for joint. It's a nice improvement and I hope they continue it in other figures especially those that carry things.

I think the general assumption was that both figures had the same arms only one was painted I don't think that is the case . As the look a little different and not to mention the light armor has a inner metal frame and this one has a ratchet .

My Star Spangled Man has ratchet shoulder/arm joints I know. I think it's the same with Rescue Cap. Not sure about the elbows though, I don't remember. I can't check at the moment.

My Star Spangled Man has ratchet shoulder/arm joints I know. I think it's the same with Rescue Cap. Not sure about the elbows though, I don't remember. I can't check at the moment.

Rescue Cap doesn't have ratchet joints.

Rescue Cap doesn't have ratchet joints.

I thought he had them on his elbows. I remember something being a bit resistant to posing. Or maybe it's just like the Bane body, where its not ratchet but something is definitely restricting it I think. Probably the same for SSM then. It's not like the other normal TTM21 bodies though, that's for sure.

I don't have star spangled Cap but I have rest and don't have a ratchet in the elbow this figure also comes with a ratchet in the shoulder so that's also a plus .

With all these improvements of the same character makes think of selling all my avengers and buying the newer ones since the are making these improvements. Now all the need is to make him wear a helmet and then he will be complete loki had his on for more screen time this guy had fir brief scene in thor 1 and then we never saw it again.

The next thor movie I hope he has a more regal outfit complete with helmet since it's more then likely he will be come king thor

I don't have star spangled Cap but I have rest and don't have a ratchet in the elbow this figure also comes with a ratchet in the shoulder so that's also a plus .

With all these improvements of the same character makes think of selling all my avengers and buying the newer ones since the are making these improvements. Now all the need is to make him wear a helmet and then he will be complete loki had his on for more screen time this guy had fir brief scene in thor 1 and then we never saw it again.

The next thor movie I hope he has a more regal outfit complete with helmet since it's more then likely he will be come king thor
I am down for more gold. Hahahaha. Its said that doing action scenes with his helmet didn't work out so well. So I guess they really need to work on that. More beard, more helmet darn it! That'd be the most bad @$$ Thor ever.

I am down for more gold. Hahahaha. Its said that doing action scenes with his helmet didn't work out so well. So I guess they really need to work on that. More beard, more helmet darn it! That'd be the most bad @$$ Thor ever.

Yeah someone should repaint the Originals helmet gold and modify it to fit this guy

I can see that the red fabric under the gauntlets is new, and the blue fabric above the thighs is new also, and the blue strip down from the waist is gone

Back