1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking at photo reviews of the guy non-stop in anticipation of this guy. Haha. Anyone getting the Loki to go with this guy?

Yeah, I'm getting TDW Loki to go with this figure - I will *probably* keep my pre-order, I do want to display them together. Just a shame that this Thor sculpt is really good and Loki...well we all know about the Loki one!! :lol

I do! lol it's not just Hot Toys tho. Not yet.

https://adamscott.photography/

:clap Wow, very nice pictures!! :clap

Yeah, I'm getting TDW Loki to go with this figure - I will *probably* keep my pre-order, I do want to display them together. Just a shame that this Thor sculpt is really good and Loki...well we all know about the Loki one!! :lol

:clap Wow, very nice pictures!! :clap

Its wyrd that you would say that since everytime I see your sig I think of how **** the headsculpt is :rotfl

7ese4e4u.jpg

What kind of arms are they using in this version because it's got a ratchet in the elbow so it's can't be the same thing just covered up in silver

Regular muscle arms maybe I don't recall the looking like that could be and the added a ratchet joint to help hold the die cast hammer.
Possibly. I forgot, Bane's body didn't have ratchet joints, but Cap's did, though not on the elbows, but I maybe wrong.

Possibly. I forgot, Bane's body didn't have ratchet joints, but Cap's did, though not on the elbows, but I maybe wrong.
Which cap? I own a few and none have a ratchet joint come to think of it I don't recall any hot toys figure that came with a ratchet for joint. It's a nice improvement and I hope they continue it in other figures especially those that carry things.

I think the general assumption was that both figures had the same arms only one was painted I don't think that is the case . As the look a little different and not to mention the light armor has a inner metal frame and this one has a ratchet .

Back