Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1911971_601772546573651_1326225325_n.jpg

Saw this on Facebook. Probably what I will do. Went ahead and reordered with a coupon code.

Not much more Jackman but still think the look is better.

It does look better with the facial hair mod. I wonder if it was repainted (if so, the paint recipe would be awesome) or if the mustache/beard paint was just removed.

When I get mine I might try heating the HS and squishing it a bit to make it less wide.

Looking at more recent pics, I wonder if there is something about how the eyes are painted. Something about them makes the pupils/iris look a lot smaller than Jackman's.

EDIT: I white out the eyes and squished the head horizontally to make it less wide. Look more like Jackman?

Last edited:
I did the exact thing, that $20 kinda ease the pain. I will put a video review as soon as I get it.

Does anyone else agree that the pupils/iris paint on the production piece is off? Jackman really has pretty big pupils even though his overall eyeshape is round, beady and small.

It's weird how the HS looks a lot more like him without pupils...lol

Already used my points so I was waiting on a code.

Im thinking about maybe giving the wrinkles a wash also to bring them out. All this could be lighting issues and not a real problem in hand.

Got an early processing email so took the chance just waiting for it to go through. How long does it normally take from emailing them back for it to then ship?. If I don't like it I will move it on.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back