Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the figure set is a must. The bad thing is the size of the body, it doesnt match Jackman's physic. I changed the body ans used an ACI one. I am waiting for some extra pair claw hands and the boots.
Here are some pics
hu8ysujy.jpg
bumumebu.jpg
a3u8agut.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Wow looks great

That body is pretty sweet and it is the right build for Hugh Jackman. Head seems a bit small looking on it but it definitely suits it. I may have to pick one up. But I'm pretty fine with the Wolverine body that the figure comes with.

Both mine are covered with jackets but I've been thinking of bashing another... and that look is perfect. I might be needing another repaint soon, Rahmier!

The ACI Bruce body looks great for Jackman Wolverine customs.

How is the mid torso articulation? I ask because I was severely disappointed by the mid torso joint on my ACI Christian body. I modified it to be able to bend forward but it should have been able to do that by design.

The articulation is stiff in arms and legs. The mid torso is kind of loose, but not big deal. The figure can stand on his own very well

Is that the Hot Toys Wolverine pants?I know it's a tight fit on the original body so i thought it wouldn't fit the ACI body.
Yeah I believe so...just weathered. The aci bruce upper body is jacked but legs are about the same as wolverine body. It migjt be a smidgen taller as well then the wolverine body

Yes, its the hot toys pants. Jackman is a tall dude. So, I think is the perfect body for him.

Yeah I believe so...just weathered. The aci bruce upper body is jacked but legs are about the same as wolverine body. It migjt be a smidgen taller as well then the wolverine body

Ah,good to know thanks:)

The body was the main reason i didn't get this.

Yes, its the hot toys pants. Jackman is a tall dude. So, I think is the perfect body for him.

I assume the black suit won't fit the huge upper body?

I didn't use anything special for the pants. I dont have the black suit. I only bought the second suit, because i believed that wolverine is not wolverine, if he's using a suit.

Back