1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, they certainly made a decent showing with that last GI Junk movie, so they could certainly put a few more of these out.

I don't think slow sales are germane to '66 Batman. If you look at SSCs Hot Toys sale newsletter, they have tons of product on sale, with double rewards and free shipping. It ranges from Avengers/Iron Man merchandise to '66 Batman, Crow and GI Joe.

At the current prices and level/ speed of production and amount of offerings, these things aren't instant sell outs as before. Guys have to pick and choose based on when things get released and how much they are. That's going to leave alotta product on the shelf...it's inevitable.

I won't be getting this but I'd still love to see it happen... I remember the old Corgi Batmobile from when I was a kid, and the series was essential viewing in my primary school.

If they only make the 66 Batmobile and nothing else in regards to 66 Batman I will be happy. Batmobile is everything

I should have waited to pick Batman and Robinup, they're cheap as hell now.

No real regrets though, they're great figures. Hopefully these deals convince more people to get them. If Batman goes for a little lower, I might get a second for the hell of it.

Out of sight, out of mind. In my opinion, when Hot Toys waits so long to provide information, they lose the excitement of the rest of the line including the remaining stock of current items. Many collectors have short attention spans and quickly move on to the next hyped item. Marketing, marketing, marketing!

I should have waited to pick Batman and Robinup, they're cheap as hell now.

No real regrets though, they're great figures. Hopefully these deals convince more people to get them. If Batman goes for a little lower, I might get a second for the hell of it.

Whats Robin going for? I got Batman a couple weeks ago and really want to pick up Robin.

Out of sight, out of mind. In my opinion, when Hot Toys waits so long to provide information, they lose the excitement of the rest of the line including the remaining stock of current items. Many collectors have short attention spans and quickly move on to the next hyped item. Marketing, marketing, marketing!
Sad.. but true. :(

Hey just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've been a life long Batman and Superman fan. I've never been a action figure collector, but when I discovered Hot Toys and their insane level of detail I had to buy a couple. I pulled the trigger on the 1960's Batman and Robin - my first Hot Toys purchase or high end action figure in general. I saw they were on sale at sideshow, plus a 5% discount for bundling Batman and Robin. After tax, it set me back $337 total; not a bad deal I think. Can't wait to get my hands on them and display them at my desk at work.

I'm looking forward to applying the rewards points towards the Man of Steel Superman figure once I get some more cash to burn.

Hey just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I've been a life long Batman and Superman fan. I've never been a action figure collector, but when I discovered Hot Toys and their insane level of detail I had to buy a couple. I pulled the trigger on the 1960's Batman and Robin - my first Hot Toys purchase or high end action figure in general. I saw they were on sale at sideshow, plus a 5% discount for bundling Batman and Robin. After tax, it set me back $337 total; not a bad deal I think. Can't wait to get my hands on them and display them at my desk at work.

I'm looking forward to applying the rewards points towards the Man of Steel Superman figure once I get some more cash to burn.

You did very well on the price. Two of my favorite figures in my collection. Enjoy!

@ greatlakes6 and batfan08,

Thanks guys!

I think I'm hooked now and they haven't even shipped yet. I'm getting excited just off the YouTube reviews.

As long as you dont handle batman like a toy, the suit'll be fine. I put mine in a pose and left it there to be admired.

Back