1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it new from the comic shop, totally sealed. The square bag reminded me of the kind that would be used for big square bases like terminator dx 13, or various Batman DX's. I'm sure it was just a packaging glitch, but its the kind of thing that drives my ocd crazy :panic:

Can't remember if there was a bag over the cape as well. I didn't have any spare bags in either of mine.

Both figures had a bag protecting the cape... so that's probably what it was from.

I used a $20 off coupon on top of the 10% discount with free shipping and double rewards points... so all in all I got the pair for $335 shipped and I'll get back $33.50 in RP :rock :rock

Really great set of figures, I was unsure if I needed them or not, but for the price I had to jump and I'm very pleased with the set :rock

I was picturing the much smaller bag. But yeah, there was a bag taped to the back of the tray which is meant for the cape.

Congrats GBoy. They are definitely among my faves. Happy Oktoberkurganuary!!!!!!!! :rock

Ohhhhh ok, mystery solved then (still not sure about the rectangle bag) but thanks guys, The cape wasn't in the bag and I couldnt find any info online. feel more at ease now :)

Ohhhhh ok, mystery solved then (still not sure about the rectangle bag) but thanks guys, The cape wasn't in the bag and I couldnt find any info online. feel more at ease now :)

My cape was never in the bag either and I ordered mine directly from Sideshow.

Both figures had a bag protecting the cape... so that's probably what it was from.

I used a $20 off coupon on top of the 10% discount with free shipping and double rewards points... so all in all I got the pair for $335 shipped and I'll get back $33.50 in RP :rock :rock

Really great set of figures, I was unsure if I needed them or not, but for the price I had to jump and I'm very pleased with the set :rock

$335 for the set is sweet. Damn, I can feel my resistance waning.

I've got $52 in rewards points, as well, and the fact that Adam and Burt are going to be at a Con I'm going to in December; it feels like "the stars are aligning for batfan." The figures are super cheap, the Blu-Rays are coming out, and a month later, West and Ward will both be at a Con only a few hours from me.

I don't think I'm going to bring my Hot Toys boxes, wouldn't want to carry them around.

Also, contaminations. That place can be a little foul. I'm thinking a Mattel 6" item or the Blu ray set.

Picked up a Robin $160 that's a great price w/ free shipping. I was thinking about getting it, realized I never used my WELCOME discount and said f'it. Now Batman has a buddy.

I knew I should have waited to get these. (And Mime Joker):monkey2

Nice deals fella's.:pfft::duff:pfft:

I don't think I'm going to bring my Hot Toys boxes, wouldn't want to carry them around.

Also, contaminations. That place can be a little foul. I'm thinking a Mattel 6" item or the Blu ray set.

I'm definitely bringing the Blu-Ray set, no question. It really all depends on how much they charge, when it comes to the HTs. I'm sure I can bring a bag or something to carry them in, but part of me was curious if they'd ever seen them before (in person, I should say; I remember Ward talking about seeing pics of a "photorealistic" Robin figure on the Internet at the '66 Batman SDCC panel).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412358303.217319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

That's a steal!

Excuse me but, unsure if you needed them? I don't even know you anymore.

I'm sure you can just flatten out the box art and put them into a folder or something.

Back