1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest interview says a lot about DC-related figures including the '66 Batman license ;)

10665134_726141084127094_9181401353528578591_n.jpg

That brings a huge smile to my face. I actually mistook that comma for a period when I first read it, so, I thought he said the Batmobile was cancelled, but they're still trying! If we get the Batmobile AND villains, I will definitely be a happy camper.

Top 3:
-Joker
-Riddler
-Penguin

After that, I can't say if I'd shell out 200 bucks for Eggman, but for Catwoman, Batgirl, or a Mr.Freeze with switch out Wallach and Preminger heads(Sanders had a different outfit)? I could dig it. Granted, I doubt we see that many figures, but if we see, at the very least, one of the top three, I'll be content.

I hope they make Batgirl. But we should see the Tweeterhead version in a few days. I would still probably get both.

I would rather have the 1/6 Batmobile made than any villain... All I want is that car. Tweeterhead will cover the villains for me

Car still seems shaky- sounds like IF and IF for it.
We might get Joker and Catwoman....even Batgirl. Don't count on it though...

I would have liked to have had a nice Riddler, but I highly doubt it now.

Eh, you know what. I don't really feel that bad about buying Batman and Robin when they first shipped. It isn't as much of a sting as those great Mime Joker deals ended up being.

Damage ended up being $375 for the pair. I'd do it again.

375.jpg

$355 is a great deal.

Hey guys, anyone who's contemplating getting either of these 2 hot toys, I have an extra $25 gift card from SDCC 2014. It brought my robin down to $145.99 shipped and the extra rewards. Let me know.

Back