1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my stock suit? No, mine has a straight logo and no snags. I haven't even taken it out of the package yet.

Im switching it out because I prefer the color tone and durability of the suit Tony offered.

Yea, I'm a little nervous about snagging it when I get around to swapping it out.

That's what I read some people have resorted to. I should pick some up. Thanks.

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. I still say they should make some Con exclusive two packs. Surf's Up Joker and Batman, Boxing match Riddler and Batman, etc. let people get the new figures by taking the old ones off their hands.

Last edited:
quote-nothing-is-over-until-we-decide-it-is-was-it-over-when-the-germans-bombed-pearl-harbor-hel.jpg

I do not know why I prefer batman 1966 and batman keaton rather than batman bale.
In case ht issue cat woman and joker 1966 version I would love it.
Is it called deja vu syndrome. :rotfl:

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. I still say they should make some Con exclusive two packs. Surf's Up Joker and Batman, Boxing match Riddler and Batman, etc. let people get the new figures by taking the old ones off their hands.

If that's what it takes to get our Julie.. then so be it. :duff

also posted in bank robber thread figured some may never read or visit the brj thread so the double post.

Back