1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never mess with my figures much aside from posing them a bit to to take pictures or pose change on the shelf. These might get more play time and pushed around in the batmobile...............daily............:lol

So where is the cheapest, most reliable place people are are buying these guys?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got the pair delivered for less than $400 from Urbansamurai, but won't be as good a deal if you are outside Canada.

Looks like BBTS is out of West, they still have Robin up for PO -- Alter Ego has them both for PO right now.

Both are now back up for PO @ BBTS -- same prices as SSC but if you live in CA it makes a difference as we have to pay approx $30 CA tax

Both are now back up for PO @ BBTS -- same prices as SSC but if you live in CA it makes a difference as we have to pay approx $30 CA tax

I thought that all politicians actually do daily, here in the UK, was learn how to say "Hear, hear" and bank a healthy paycheck, their only other duty was to work out new and fiendish taxes to smash people brutally around the face with.

Seems that I was wrong about it just being like that only in the UK...:gah:

i pre order mine for batman $165 and Robin $155 shipped. do you guys think is a good price ?
Nah. I got my pair for $5.75 shipped! :yess: But it's a secret that I will never tell anyone about. Boy, I sure like knowing secret things.

I never mess with my figures much aside from posing them a bit to to take pictures or pose change on the shelf. These might get more play time and pushed around in the batmobile...............daily............:lol
Same here. I'm gonna roll them down the driveway into the street over and over again, pretending that they are flying out of the Batcave.

I think HT hit the likenesses on both of them pretty good! :hi5:

Seeing these sure bring back memories from when I was a kid too! I won't be getting them but its sure fun seeing them be made!

Anyway, good work again HT! :clap

Or John Astin!

ei4WnUA.jpg

LOL! I watched a metric **** ton of the Batman TV series when I was a kid (2 episodes on Channel 11 NY (11 Alive!)) after school, every weekday and was pretty sure I had seen them all. Fast forward 30 something years and my little one discovered the movie and absolutely fell in love with it (despite having all the Burton/Schumacher/Nolan films at his disposal). I discovered that the series was being run on The Hub and now I have a DVR full of episodes that we are slowly making our way through.

Long story short, watching an episode and out comes John Astin as the Riddler and I was like WTF?????????? Somehow I never saw this and had absolutely no idea that he even played him...it was quite shocking to see Gomez Addams in the Riddler suit and I must say, he's no Frank Gorshin.

Anyway, suffice it to say, I am a huge fan of the '66 Batman series and have the dynamic duo on PO. Trying to find a way to swing the Batmobile as well, but that's gonna be a tough one.

This is probably the best figures Hot Toys has released so far. Too cool I actually ordered both Batman and Robin from BBTS. Excited for these 2. So awesome and so campy. :clap:clap:clap

I love when people post ridiculously low prices but don't say where they got it from.

Hahahaah sorry mate forget to put info.. Its in my local shop send me Pm if you wanna try order from them. I hope they can shipped internationally... My location is Indonesia cheers mate

Back