1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is good advice, but I also know in situations like these I'm likely to convince to forget my better judgment long enough to purchase something expensive....

I'll definitely try to play the long game on collecting these guys and also try to focus on key figures in the Batman world. Thanks :)

I came in right before HT did TDKR. So I got those for retail including the tumbler but I missed Gordon and I'm totally priced out. I did also have to shell out for twoface and scarecrow, making them the most expensive figures in my collection. To start now would be expensive to say the least

Why don't you marry'em then.
yAgA5Qb.jpg

I really do get the love for them. I know that I am a real mark for the show but, what the hey, it's time for a fangasm!

The show introduced me and people like me to the whole idea that BATMAN could be played by real people instead of just the Saturday morning cartoon fare that I'd gotten used too. And whilst my next exposure to live action BATMAN was the two B/W serials, casual racism not removed - it was still the 70s, I never could get that 1966 film out of my mind.

And then I saw the series on ITV and I was hooked. It was a show that worked on so many levels, it has Bang!! Zapp!!! action sequences and cool gadgets for the children and that amazing car. But it also had jokes that the children would not notice for the adults, and that amazing car! It was beautifully filmed with dazzling colour and crazy 'dutch' angles. It also had one of the catchiest theme tunes ever composed, to this day recognisable by adults and children alike. And the list of incredible guest stars surely remains unbeaten for sheer number and quality alone.

I loved Lewis's Bat, Robert's Bat, Michael's Bat, Val's Bat, George's Bat and Christian's Bat. I cannot comment on Ben's Bat just yet, as I shall have to see it first. Even Kevin Conroy's Bat (voice) is incredible.

But Adam in that incredible costume just opened my eyes to the character in ways that forever changed me and have never left me.

Keaton Bat, Reeve Superman, West Bat, Raimi Spiderman and Bale Bat...those are the true 'grail' figures of my life. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

I really do get the love for them. I know that I am a real mark for the show but, what the hey, it's time for a fangasm!

The show introduced me and people like me to the whole idea that BATMAN could be played by real people instead of just the Saturday morning cartoon fare that I'd gotten used too. And whilst my next exposure to live action BATMAN was the two B/W serials, casual racism not removed - it was still the 70s, I never could get that 1966 film out of my mind.

And then I saw the series on ITV and I was hooked. It was a show that worked on so many levels, it has Bang!! Zapp!!! action sequences and cool gadgets for the children and that amazing car. But it also had jokes that the children would not notice for the adults, and that amazing car! It was beautifully filmed with dazzling colour and crazy 'dutch' angles. It also had one of the catchiest theme tunes ever composed, to this day recognisable by adults and children alike. And the list of incredible guest stars surely remains unbeaten for sheer number and quality alone.

I loved Lewis's Bat, Robert's Bat, Michael's Bat, Val's Bat, George's Bat and Christian's Bat. I cannot comment on Ben's Bat just yet, as I shall have to see it first. Even Kevin Conroy's Bat (voice) is incredible.

But Adam in that incredible costume just opened my eyes to the character in ways that forever changed me and have never left me.

Keaton Bat, Reeve Superman, West Bat, Raimi Spiderman and Bale Bat...those are the true 'grail' figures of my life. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Here, Here! Well said.

And again as much as I don't like 60s Batman I think that these two looks great and happy for all of you fans.
Lucky bastards! :lol

Maybe one day I'll see HT Kirk / Spock / McCoy... maybe :monkey2

And again as much as I don't like 60s Batman I think that these two looks great and happy for all of you fans.

A classic Star Trek run would be too amazing. :google

But for now I'm kinda glad I don't have yet another line to chase!

I'm hoping to see that day too...maybe even see HT make a 1/6th scale Enterprise bridge for the figures to display on...

and hey, let's add a Robert Conrad James West and Ross Martin Artemis Gordon while we're at it...

Just used rewards points and ordered Batman for free.
Waiting on more to clear so I can hopefully pay about 80-90 for Robin.
These are going to look great together, just need the car now.

I'm hoping to see that day too...maybe even see HT make a 1/6th scale Enterprise bridge for the figures to display on...

and hey, let's add a Robert Conrad James West and Ross Martin Artemis Gordon while we're at it...

You read my mind. Wild Wild West and original Star Trek figures would be a must have for me.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Trust me, the initial (and only) production run will be substantial. Chris Reeve Superman was the number 1 HT want for ages, when they finally produced him they made a bunch. Unless I've missed something, he can still be had for around retail. Hot Toys will make as many of these as they can sell, which will be a lot.

Can you share one retail place with these in stock?

Re: Hot Toys-MMS 218-Batman(1966)-Batman 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Can you share one retail place with these in stock?

Sideshow? I mean, you really don't need to order anyplace else unless you're not in the US, which I know members are, but still. And BBTS still has them too.

Back