1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the body type HT used, fat suit and all, looks really good. I can’t see anything else more muscular looking any better.

Then use the force [of your wallet] to buy them, and when you have purchased these 2 figures, your journey to the dark side will be complete.....:lsvader:)

Well I guess my journey to the dark side is now complete! Got these both NIB for a good deal. Had to sell some figures to get them, but I just couldn't pass them up.

A6B633A3-6DFF-4866-B453-D43A415FB5A9.jpg

Given how fragile and prone to threading these outfits are, I don't think I'd dare try to bodyswap one myself.

Looks great - love the classic poses and the background.

I've always been a fan of that Tony Mei suit. Even after 6 years, it still looks fantastic.

I am now on my 3rd viewing of the complete 3 seasons Blu Ray of 66 Batman, and one thing that occurred to me a while ago keeps nagging at me. I came to the conclusion that this version of Bruce Wayne is actually hopelessly insane, and a cosplayer. Everything from the batcave to Robin, Alfred, the police and all the villains are pure imagination on his part. Maybe that is because so little of his private life is depicted in the show, but his high level of success fighting the villains, plus the fact that they never really ganged up on him just makes thins lens I am viewing the series with a little more plausible. Anyway, I have loved this series since I was a kid and I love how my own narrative of it keeps changing over time

Everything from the batcave to Robin, Alfred, the police and all the villains are pure imagination on his part.

Interesting theory! The scenarios are absurd, but as a kid I totally bought them.

Speaking of imagination, I coulda sworn I saw Batman in stock on SS's website recently, but now he's sold out. Was I dreaming, or did the last ones get snapped up in the Black Friday sales?

I’d like to know the official reason they’ve delayed or decided not to make Romero Joker. They gotta know it would sell. Best reason I’ve heard is that Batman and Robin took a long time to sell out but that’s not coming from HT. It’s just speculation.

Back