1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a white furry horse but I wanted to use it as Arthur for the 10th Doctor so I'm gonna need another for the Ranger.

Actually had the chance to get a white DID horse a while ago but couldn't afford it. Still think 303 might make a white one or a brown one could be customized.

I have a white furry horse but I wanted to use it as Arthur for the 10th Doctor so I'm gonna need another for the Ranger.

Actually had the chance to get a white DID horse a while ago but couldn't afford it. Still think 303 might make a white one or a brown one could be customized.

Where did you get your white horse?

was considering, but dolly hair makes it a big nope.

Normally I'd agree with you, but since it was a wig in the movie the hair on the fig looks almost 100% like the film character's hair.

In other words, both the film and this figure have the exact same "fake" looking hair, so I don't see this as a problem

Really liked the movie (screw you rest of the planet!) but can't buy. The NECA Lone Ranger figures will have to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good news for those who want a nice 1/6 scale poseable horse. Asmus toys is making Shadowfax for Gandalf The White. Ideal for 'Silver':
1472018_10151717718446968_1353452504_n.jpg

It does look very nice. I like the articulation being built in.
The only issue is that Shadowfax has a black nose, while Silver has a pinkish one.

Shadowfax:
shadowfax.jpg

Silver:
2366185-lone_ranger_tv.jpg

The-Lone-Ranger-Silver_thumb.jpg

Now if Shadowfax can strike this pose, I might be able to overlook that (depending on price).
shadowfax_1.jpg

Why no pre-order/promo pics for The Lone Ranger yet? Wasn't he spotted at conventions with Tonto already?

I am a little anxious to get the Ranger as well. Will probably pick up the NECA 1/4 in the meantime as I love the Tonto 1/4 they did.

They will release him since they already had a figure on display at SDCC and other conventions. I'm just surprised it's taking so long for to reveal him... they should've done so at the same time with the Tonto prototype photos, sort of like what they did with 66 Batman & Robin unveiling at the same time. I guess they must still be working on him?

Back