1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping the duo-pack will get an exclusive shackles accessory

I doubt any dual pack. I think the ranger would come with a horse. Thats why he is being lamched after tonto. More tonto buyers otherwise u see and also a reason why no exclusive on tonto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This figure came out pretty nice.

$205 retail though? A bit pricey for just a pair of axes and some hands.

This figure came out pretty nice.

$205 retail though? A bit pricey for just a pair of axes and some hands.

Well thats a norm now, i think they bump 20 bucks every 6 months. Selena kyle with a mask and gun was for 190 i guess.

Well thats a norm now, i think they bump 20 bucks every 6 months. Selena kyle with a mask and gun was for 190 i guess.

Selina retailed at $194.99, maybe the cost for likeness rights factors into the pricing or HT just knows anything Depp is going to sell well. :huh

Selina retailed at $194.99, maybe the cost for likeness rights factors into the pricing or HT just knows anything Depp is going to sell well. :huh

Selena was coming out in 2013 depp in 2014 ... So what i mean is , the prices will keep jumping about 20 bucks every six months of release. Thats the reason the hobby is going all over the place.

uzahasa7.jpg

Looks pretty good.

Looks to me like a TTM 17 body. Interesting...

I think the shnoz throws this off big time, but I'm sure it's a proto issue...

Does anyone know if they have plans to make the horses? I was checking out some decent looking horses but kinda pricey.

I aint spending any money on the ranger itself, leave alone the horse. My shelf space is very precious and getting very crowded. Lone ranger will be a sure pass for me. Tonto definite buy and so wld be butch.

Fig looks great. All that I need to do is see the movie and like it to buy it

I think this is awesome and I shall be buying without a doubt aswell as lone ranger himself, head sculpt looks amazing for tonto cant wait

Back