1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Neca Tonto, but I think I will have to get this too. Just a sucker for any Western, and there isn't a heck of a whole lot out there. Of course if they dont bring out the Ranger then I am out.

They probably realize that just about anything Johnny Depp will sell. Hopefully they know that these guys go together like r2 and 3po. Maybe they know they'll sell more rangers if the offer tonto first.

Is anyone not getting the ranger who is definitely getting Tonto?

They probably realize that just about anything Johnny Depp will sell. Hopefully they know that these guys go together like r2 and 3po. Maybe they know they'll sell more rangers if the offer tonto first.

Is anyone not getting the ranger who is definitely getting Tonto?

I'm only getting Tonto. I thought the movie was alright, but I didn't love it enough to need both characters.

No ranger, only tonto. Will be open to butch. Ranger was like zero impact for me, i just cant give him 7 inch of shelf space. No way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What about Silver ? :dunno

A horse would be nice ...but I don't think it will happen. :dunno

ocs_cfnoticias_009.jpg

:)

Still trying to find a white horse for the ranger but I picked this up for Tonto at $40.00.
husa5ejy.jpg

Looks decent.
u2yma7ut.jpg

Back