Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admit, this figure is pretty good in-hand. Don't regret the purchase, I just wish it came with baby Kal. When I get a 1/6 baby I'm going to pose him holding the baby and looking at the codex.

:hi5:

My first and, currently, only figure. The likeness is awesome and love the bonus codex. Enjoy it!

Great first pick, congrats and thanks! Can't wait to get this in hand followed by Reeve Superman this week.

With MOS Supes processing shortly after 2014 is starting off with bang! :panic:

Great first pick, congrats and thanks! Can't wait to get this in hand followed by Reeve Superman this week.

With MOS Supes processing shortly after 2014 is starting off with bang! :panic:

Ha ha! I have Reeve Superman coming Monday and waiting on my MOS Supes to come in January. We share a wavelength or something.

Ha ha! I have Reeve Superman coming Monday and waiting on my MOS Supes to come in January. We share a wavelength or something.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5: :1-1: Great minds think alike!

:)

IMG_4093.jpg

:lol Yup, I've seen that mod and it's really cool. I'll also need custom 'S' bases! ;)

I am considering a new approach for the Man Of Steel bases.
I am in talks with a friend of mine who has a laser cutter to see if he can laser etch the chainmail pattern into a sheet of styrene before i cut the shape out.
That way the bases would all have the chainmail pattern in them.
I'll let you know how it goes.

IMG_2747_zpsb2729c34.jpg

IMG_2750_zps07c26159.jpg

I am considering a new approach for the Man Of Steel bases.
I am in talks with a friend of mine who has a laser cutter to see if he can laser etch the chainmail pattern into a sheet of styrene before i cut the shape out.
That way the bases would all have the chainmail pattern in them.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Excellent Bar! Jor El just arrived :panic: and Sideshow was kind enough to pack some extra goodies in the box - a Collectible Care Kit, an SSC Calendar and a holiday card :D

Sweet.
I am looking forward to seeing pics of your Jor El.

Like everyone else stated he looks fantastic in hand. What a great likeness, and both the outfit and base are beautifully done as well.

The base is gigantic :lol but since I have him in a flight pose atm I quite like it since the figure won't drown it out visually. I do wish they added a gold or bronze tone to the base (to match his armor) since it looks very similar to Zod's (maybe identical? I forget) but it's awesome as is. :D

Like everyone else stated he looks fantastic in hand. What a great likeness, and both the outfit and base are beautifully done as well.

The base is gigantic :lol but since I have him in a flight pose atm I quite like it since the figure won't drown it out visually. I do wish they added a gold or bronze tone to the base (to match his armor) since it looks very similar to Zod's (maybe identical? I forget) but it's awesome as is. :D

Not sure what you mean by this.
The colour of the base?
You could very easily dry-brush on some highlights.
I will offer this on the Jor El base i am making.

Back