Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered storm shadow and snake eyes from ssc. I never even seen the movie but these guys look so killer . Question for you guys . I know snake eyes is in stock now but I ordered both together with reward points applied . I want both shipped at the same time and I know storm shadow is coming next week from what I'm hearing . Do think they can hold my snake eyes and ship them together ?

Just preordered storm shadow and snake eyes from ssc. I never even seen the movie but these guys look so killer . Question for you guys . I know snake eyes is in stock now but I ordered both together with reward points applied . I want both shipped at the same time and I know storm shadow is coming next week from what I'm hearing . Do think they can hold my snake eyes and ship them together ?

If you call them, they might.

I asked them about that paying for one now and hold , until other arrived no dice. They ship indivualy just wait to open both if are that patient im not.

I better not have to pay for shipping twice . That goes against the quote they have me when I completed the transaction .

You can connect the swords! Wow HT surpasses my expectations once again! :clap

1016776_508945382509235_652595511_n.jpg

I think it's for the non-dominant hand.

Not entirely sure why but it's not uncommon for dual wielders,
e.g. Bushido blade characters, some other Japanese anime, CW Ahsoka Tano.

Yeah it's just the whole weight ratio balance thing or whatever... it's more unwieldy to carry and fight with two equal weight and length weapons.

Some samurais carried a wakizashi and katana. Wakizashi is a shorter katana.... though they didn't really use it for dual wielding, just close combat.

Dual wielding is a more popular media thing, it wasn't that practical. Unless you're superhuman.

The masked face looks better here, looks like this one is properly put together with the eye area being deeper in.

It's ironic that one of the most-bashed licenses that HT decided to pick up so far turned out to be one of the best lines they ever produced. Both SE and SS look like real people in most shots.

Back