Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's up. $204.99.
I guess he's more expensive then Snake Eyes because he has a face, and two heads. Well, still getting it. His design may not be classic, but I've been waiting years for some figures of him and SE that were decent quality. Most Joe toy lines have garbage quality, terrible details and paint, or are a few inches tall. :lol Those super stylized Sigma 6 figures were better than most other Joe lines. IMO.

Its up at bbts, I just ordered!!!
Thanks for the heads up, gonna preorder now because BBTS raised the preorder price of SE the very next day since it was selling so fast, it might happen with this one, too.

LOOK'S BAD *** Cant wait for both SNAKE and STORM SHADOW Grail figures for me. Cant wait AWESOME FIGURE.:rock:rock:rock

LOOK'S BAD *** Cant wait for both SNAKE and STORM SHADOW Grail figures for me. Cant wait AWESOME FIGURE.:rock:rock:rock

What about Duke? Is he a grail for you?

Duke.png

What about Duke? Is he a grail for you?

Duke.png

Nope just stormshadow & snakes all the rest our just gravy.
1. snake eyes
2. stormshadow
3. cobra commander
4. zartan
5. destro
6. baroness
7. duke
8. rock n roll
9. flint
10. a whole lot of ninja's and done maybe.....
I may have to have major bludd in there he's bad *** looking.
too many in the line so must limit it somewhere.....

I believe if STORM SHADOW was priced the same as SNAKE EYES, then it would have been more palatable price wise.

I reckon the next figure (ROADBLOCK) will be price more than SNAKE EYES & STORM SHADOW (i.e. $209.99 - $249.99), but we can only wait and see.

I'm actually hoping they'll produce JINX as well.

I'll admit not a hardcore joe or cobra collector like some of ya. If wanted 2 figures from the line would always be SNAKE EYES and STORM SHADOW that were my favorite along with ZARTAN & Cobra Commander and Destro to have to represent my childhood favorite figures for the gijoe line.....

I wanted to buy one just because of that awesome masked head, but the derpy costume says no.

Back