Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone's still thinking about buying this from SSC (like me), I just noticed that they're checking inventory:

Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for current stock status.

Great tip guy with solving the peg problem.

Finally got the call to pick this baby up today. Running out of shelf space already. :slap

Yes. Pop it into boiling water, wait a few minutes, empty the water and use a bit of kitchen roll to dab the head dry, and it will pop off no problem.
I used that technique to enlarge the peg mounting point on the IM3 Tony head so it would fit on the armoured necks of all the earlier suits.

IMG_5269.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

Fantastic pics Username and Skyler! :hi5: thanks for sharing :clap

Well just got an email from Mothers Basement saying they never got my PayPal deposit... I sent them proof of the payment... anyone know anywhere else to get this guy?

Does the holographic gauntlet / forearm from the Mk II exclusive edition fit with armor testing Tony?

Does anybody have a suggestion of a display case for this guy?dont fit in a detolf and would like to display whole setup

SMC92- I have been buying magic cards from them for years. I live near there two stores in Pittsburgh, Pa. In the last month they have gotten an account with Sideshow and Hot Toys.

If you are worried to see if they are good then check them out on eBay with over 15,000 in positive feedback. eBay ID sportscardsetcpgh

It's cheaper to get the Tony Stark on their website.

I understand - well best of luck on however you get it. You will love it when you get it. The details and stuff that comes with it are awesome for displaying! Great addition for any Iron Man fan!

Almost passed on this figure. So glad I ordered last minute. So many posing possibilities only limited by space and the imagination. Here's a fast/bad iPad pic. Another thing I'm worried about is that overtime removing and replacing the arms may weaken the pegs and lead them to break. But can't worry about that now. This fig is too much fun.

Back