Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried the headset on the Tony head that came with the MK VII? I was thinking about picking one up, but I don't want to get it and not have it fit on his head.

I haven't tested it myself (in fact the Mark VII HS has never been out of the box such is my dislike for it) but my guess would be no the headset won't fit. It's pretty thin also so could break easily so I wouldn't want to try getting it over the hair of the Mark VII HS either

Has anyone tried the headset on the Tony head that came with the MK VII? I was thinking about picking one up, but I don't want to get it and not have it fit on his head.

I don't have the headset, but it should fit, size-wise. The 191 head is a bit bigger than the MKVII head, at least 2mm wider. The MKVII head seems to have *bigger hair* but the 191 head is definitely bigger.

IMG_5292.jpg

This set rocks! :rock

With so many pieces to display, I wish I had a space big enough to show everything b/c this set deserves it.

You can fit 1/3 of the display base with steps inside a Detolf with the table and robot, but it looks too cramped imo.

031_zpsae6d7628.jpg

022_zpsf01e076c.jpg

015_zpsdde46d1a.jpg

Here is a photo I took just for fun for instagram. I might get out the good camera when my Hall of Armor arrives and do a better shoot.

68AF1197-F7C9-40B9-A768-4D5B952E81C3-10595-000004BCEA7257B6_zps9671b1c0.jpg

Impressive display Eric!!!
And a great pose.
Thanks Bar! :hi5:
Too bad you can't bend the arms 90 degrees or greater with the armor gauntlet on, but it's all good.
Here is a photo I took just for fun for instagram. I might get out the good camera when my Hall of Armor arrives and do a better shoot.

68AF1197-F7C9-40B9-A768-4D5B952E81C3-10595-000004BCEA7257B6_zps9671b1c0.jpg

Sweet picture! :rock

Just got mine, the box is huge, as big as the Avengers Hulk box. Can't wait to open it up later and have fun with all the goodies inside.

Just got asked to try this and thought i'd post the images.
191 head on the IM2 MKIV neck/with neck guard.

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

That looks sweet! such a nice sculpt.

On a sidenote: is the mk 7 red deeper than the mark 4? Im not sure if its because i bought a 2nd hand mk iv, that the red looks lighter and not as nice as the mark 7's. While it looks much better on other's pictures.

The box is 18x20 inches.

I just got mine today, and just like everyone is saying, the box is bigger then I expected.

I am moving this weekend to my new place, so I just opened mine to check everything out and make sure all lights work and no QC issue. Mine fortunately is perfect. Once I am unpacked at my new place, I can't wait to set it up for display with my other IM figures.:yess:

Ooh, mine just came tonight! Had to open it to look at all the awesomeness, then back in the box until I have space to actually display it. So glad I ordered this one!

The base with the first circular layer (not 2nd layer with the cardboard and steps) just fits in the detolf.

Gotta say this is a really cool figure, I was turned off by the price when it was officially announced, but I'm so glad I got it now. Just amazed by the extras and the little things, like the repulsor hands have movable fingers too! Only thing I'm going to find annoying is the ankle pegs tend to get stuck in the boots and they are a pain to remove.

Only thing I'm going to find annoying is the ankle pegs tend to get stuck in the boots and they are a pain to remove.
I'm sure you know already, but in case you didn't a little heat from a hair dryer will loosen that up and it make it much easier to remove.

That looks sweet! such a nice sculpt.

On a sidenote: is the mk 7 red deeper than the mark 4? Im not sure if its because i bought a 2nd hand mk iv, that the red looks lighter and not as nice as the mark 7's. While it looks much better on other's pictures.

It looks like they are both the same from where i am standing...
I will take pics later with the MKIV and MKVII standing side by side for comparison.

Back