Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this figure will be the Mandarin sculpt just painted differently?

It's more accurate at this stage to say the Mandarin one will be this sculpt just painted differently.
Although it's also possible there are small sculpted-in wounds under the painted on blood.
It will only be known for sure when this one and the Mandarin version get released.

They have a final sculpt done and it's the one in the Mandarin mansion attack Tony. It looks the business and is head and shoulders above the MKVII Tony head...

How sure are you of this? I'd hate to get my hopes up for nothing.. :p

It's 1/18 scale, but I think this might look pretty cool in the background of this Tony Stark setup. :)

https://www.legacydiecast.com/xq/asp/id.A1805004/qx/review.htm

a1805004.gif

Sorry. The "recent" pics i posted were just the first time that sculpt came out in public.
The Mandarin sculpt is the latest version.

That is good...aside from the blood patches that sculpt is really good! I was worried I was going to have to cancel this figure...and I really want the other Robot to set up with DUM-E!

Well according to sellers on Ebay...the Madarin attack Tony is due out next month...:cuckoo:

Isn't there a rule for Ebay that sellers can't pre-sale something with more than a month delivery?? War Machine Mark II and Iron Patriot are both listed as well for 30 day delivery...they are supposed to be early next year!

Well according to sellers on Ebay...the Madarin attack Tony is due out next month...:cuckoo:

Isn't there a rule for Ebay that sellers can't pre-sale something with more than a month delivery?? War Machine Mark II and Iron Patriot are both listed as well for 30 day delivery...they are supposed to be early next year!

Preorders are illegal on ebay, they try to avoid it by doing this. My guess is it's illegal cause paypal only offers one month of buyer protection..

I report stuff like that to EBay every time I see it, and EBay doesn't do a thing.

Because it's not 'illegal', as far as I am aware no where in the rules does it say they are not allowed to sell such things. The majority are perfectly good sellers with very good feedback so why should eBay stop such a thing?

I believe the 30 day thing is just because of eBay, it usually says something like 'shipped within 30 days of the listing ending' and usually they relist the item until release unless they sell however the majority clearly state also that the item will be released in a certain quarter.

Because it's not 'illegal', as far as I am aware no where in the rules does it say they are not allowed to sell such things. The majority are perfectly good sellers with very good feedback so why should eBay stop such a thing?

I believe the 30 day thing is just because of eBay, it usually says something like 'shipped within 30 days of the listing ending' and usually they relist the item until release unless they sell however the majority clearly state also that the item will be released in a certain quarter.

Ebay rules do state that no pre-sale items are to be sold unless you can guarantee shipping within 30 days:

https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

If you want to sell presale items, be sure to meet all of the following criteria:
Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

I'll remember that the next time I read it (30 days after close of auction) and after paying the guy hundreds and waiting weeks, I finally get a pink Handkerchief in the mail. And, when I tell him I going to file a claim (BECAUSE I WASN'T STUPID ENOUGHT TO LET THE TIME RUN OUT ON ME BEING ABLE TO FILE A CLAIM), he claims that he will resend it, and then the second item turns out to be a pair of men's socks.

Back