Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they are giving us the Normal Mark IV/VI head instead of the XLII head.

Ah, no wonder. I find that quite odd that they're doing that. Can't imagine how hard it must be to throw in the 42 head instead.

Maybe something to do with a scene in the film? Looks like the Mark IV gets beaten up in one of the photos, maybe he's holding the helmet for some reason? They also give what looks like a mark IV/VI elbow joint. It's an odd assortment that I hope is screen-accurate.

Yes sorrry I meant helmet.

Hope it's accurate and not because they are lazy to and just reused back the Mark IV helmet.

Really need to decide whether i wanna get this or not, i just don't think it will display well without the hall of armors behind it?

Rubbish, the amount this comes with makes a display all on its own without needing $1400 worth of figures behind it :lecture

Just buy the damn figure would ya :lol

Rubbish, the amount this comes with makes a display all on its own without needing $1400 worth of figures behind it :lecture

Just buy the damn figure would ya :lol

Thinking about give me time :pfft:

I was thinking a print out of the hall of armors behind would do to get the right look, no way i'm getting all the MK's and Armor cubicles just to display them in a static pose.

Anyone got the improved HS pics? can't find what page their on

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

Just keep on changing the "up_1" to "up_2" and so on, in the URL. :D

Really need to decide whether i wanna get this or not, i just don't think it will display well without the hall of armors behind it?

Pretty much what I was thinking after sending a couple of hundred buying the Hall or Armor bases and then finding out Hot Toys were not going to make the back, top, and sides to complete a Hall, but turned around and made the whole cabinet/booth where the bases I bought became useless.

I have him pre-ordered anyway; better now than wait and then want him later, but I know that the MKVII will be my last Ironman. Die-Cast or not all the next five armors are just too expensive. Tony will be my last $300 range figure.

That's my concern as well plus it will take up a fair amount of display space just on it's own with all the extra accessories.

That's my concern as well plus it will take up a fair amount of display space just on it's own with all the extra accessories.

You see how much space it takes up even if you ignore the Hall of Armor in the show room pictures don't you? Tony base looks to be a foot or more in Diameter.

You see how much space it takes up even if you ignore the Hall of Armor in the show room pictures don't you? Tony base looks to be a foot or more in Diameter.

That's exactly what I am talking about. That's why I haven't placed my order for it yet. I need to figure out if I can properly displayed it.

I'm getting a besta so I should be able to for a Set of 4 and this in front of it.

Keep in mind that in the most recent inhand pictures it looks like it fits in a besta without the table and robot arm. For those using a detolf I think it would fit into one shelf all for itself nicely. Need a more precise dimensions though.

Not movie accurate, but would also fit well in the suit-up gantry I think :)

Back