Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That or just buy all the MKs and the hall of armor, it's not like it costs that much. :horror :lol

grind your eyes and make your vision blur and say to yourself "RDJ RDJ" then his head sculpt will look like RDJ lmao. HT have gone one level higher, far beyond what I can imaging to bring out the head sculpt. Buy it and look at him like that whenever you wanna see RDJ, problem solved! LMAO

just joking for those who haven't noticed. =)

as much as i'd like to see it i cannot see RDJ in this at all...personally i think this is their worst HS in a long time. maybe in hand he'll look better. just my opinion though everyone sees things differently.

LONG TIME? Like since when? Because Indy DX is by far their worst. Hawkeye wasn't great either. This is their worst RDJ in a long time perhaps.

The backdrop does not come with it, but would be fairly easy to make with a good photo and the help of your local copy store.

How do you know that? Nobody knew the Joker was coming with a backdrop until it was released.

How do you know that? Nobody knew the Joker was coming with a backdrop until it was released.

I know it because its not on the description list given at the beginning of the thread.

If they give us a picture of the Hall of Armor to use as a backdrop, great. I doubt they will though, because they want us to BUY that whole Hall of Armor - not use a handy backdrop.

Said backdrop is easily printed off though, so no biggie. Not everyone has ten grand to drop on buying all those armors plus each stanchion. OR THE ROOM to display all that.

Hawkeye looks wonderful. Its just as PT Barnum [?] said, "...you cannot please all of the people all of the time." No matter what sculpt is used, there is going to be some complaining. As long as I like the sculpt, and I almost always do, I just ignore it. Those who don't like it are not being forced to purchase, after all.

484727_422934044452156_2076852031_n.jpg

How can anyone say that aint RDJ? :dunno :cuckoo: :lol

Sweet!! I like this figure much more! Everything is nice, nice, nice!

I was an early detractor of the proto sculpt, but I admit it does look pretty good in that pic. A lot of detail is lost in the filter, but it's easy to imagine how the figure will actually appear on the shelf, as opposed to all the hi-res macro shots which reveal every flawed detail.

I was an early detractor of the proto sculpt, but I admit it does look pretty good in that pic. A lot of detail is lost in the filter, but it's easy to imagine how the figure will actually appear on the shelf, as opposed to all the hi-res macro shots which reveal every flawed detail.

It makes a huge difference. I think the Mark IV sculpt is really so-so in proto pictures, but the repainted version on my Avengers Mark VI looks stunning.

Back