Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^LOL "heavy" speculation :lol Everybody knows he's not done yet.

I don't know, he said he hurt his ankle pretty badly on the set of IM3, and I think that was one reason he isn't so keen on more IM movies.

I am sure he will fulfill his contract re Avengers 2 and then we might not see any more Iron Man for a while. So I will keep this preorder. It'll be a nice memento.

You never know, Michael Keaton was doing great as Batman in the late 80's, but it only took for Warner to change directors (Tim Burton) for him to drop out. It's not telling how great Batman and Robin and Batman Forever could have been if those two had stayed on.

And look how many Bruce Banners (actors) we've had on film, changing the look of the Hulk each time.

I for one wouldn't want to see another actor doing Tony Stark.

lets see deadpool on the screen.
I wouldn't want to see anyone else play IM either hes done a great job. I might get this figure if its his last IM movie.

people forget RDJ is 48 not 32. the man is kinda old, have him retire or kill him off in avengers 2

I rather him die in Avengers 2 rather than have them hire some random new guy.

lets see deadpool on the screen.
I wouldn't want to see anyone else play IM either hes done a great job. I might get this figure if its his last IM movie.

We have unfortunately..
tumblr_m28lau4pgh1qdvpbuo1_500.jpg

I didn't mind him as Dead Pool. I can easily see him filling the costume of Dead Pool, I just HATED what they did to him in that movie.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if this wasn't delayed. It's due in August, which is pretty far off and nothing releasing around it yet.

They might delay it but if that happens, I see it being delayed only once or twice.

Back