Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's a joke of a price, way overpriced.

It's not that bad as far as pricing goes. I know what kind of work will have gone into the laser engraved sheets, plus the lighting systems.
It's just a bit of a redundant accessory.
Now, if you could get one that was the size of each armoury case... And a string of them with the holograms all nicely lit up.
But even then, it would have limited appeal.

just got email from them,seems like they gonna have Singapore distributor soon
so i'm very happy that help me a lot to reduce stupid shipping fee.

the design of led stand is minimalism and i really love it.
just wait and wait...

It's not that bad as far as pricing goes. I know what kind of work will have gone into the laser engraved sheets, plus the lighting systems.
It's just a bit of a redundant accessory.
Now, if you could get one that was the size of each armoury case... And a string of them with the holograms all nicely lit up.
But even then, it would have limited appeal.

Fair enough, don't know much about the lasers but the lighting can be done with 1 trip to radio shack...

Now if these were, like you said made for the Hall, I may buy a set for a reasonable price.

The other slides appear to be edited versions of parts of the Mk.VII and Mk,XLII HUDs? I like how they look. A bit expensive though.

All the dealers that break up all these figures for parts, including pulling arms off the Iron Man suits, and no one sells the light up disc out of the center of the stage alone...it is always the full set up...what if we break the disc and just want to replace it???

All the dealers that break up all these figures for parts, including pulling arms off the Iron Man suits, and no one sells the light up disc out of the center of the stage alone...it is always the full set up...what if we break the disc and just want to replace it???

You just have to bite the bullet and buy the whole lot.
No-one ever sells the light up part separately, because then the rest is useless.

There were some bases sold single when they were first being listed... and a red snapper arm is a bit different as it can attach to other mark arms... it is pretty ****** though, HT's could have at least put light in the midas base (and I assume HB and SB wont have the lights either)

And buying a Red Snapper Left arm serves a purpose?

IM parts can be sold separately, but the base is essentially one piece.
Any seller that sells you the whole lot will probably be totally willing to bin the rest if you ask them to, but they will never sell you the most important part of that base cheaper.
The cheapest i have seen it is $45 before shipping at ET Hobbies. If you buy the base, and ask them nicely, i am sure they will just send you the part you need.
But don't expect any discount for only wanting the most important part.

I saw this figure on waitlist on SSC.....I put in an order, what are the odds of my order converting at this point? Anyone think I have a chance at all? Lol

Yep. Stranger things have happened. Although you might be able to find him cheaper elsewhere. Months ago, several members were able to get him for as low as $150 w/ discounts and such.

Yep. Stranger things have happened. Although you might be able to find him cheaper elsewhere. Months ago, several members were able to get him for as low as $150 w/ discounts and such.

Yeah I found him cheap enough a few days ago, gone already though :lol

Wow!!!! Guess I better look around a few more places then. We're the prices that low in the sale threads or just other online retailers?

actually space was a concern for me with this figure, does it take up that much?

Only if you need it *all* displayed at once. If you just need the figure and a couple of other bits, it can fit in a detolf.
It really is a massive display you'd need if you were going to have the elevator stage and the Hall Of Armour in the background.

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg