Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my spare parts today to make up my mechanic Stark!

nyde3uju.jpg

More pictures to follow!

Bri

Cheers mate. I've ordered up the mechanic clothing. So will swop over when they arrive!

Bri

What did you do with the base? That's one of my biggest concerns with this figure set...I love it, but I have no real way to display everything in it's entirety. I feel like I'm buying more than I really want with this one. :p

I put myself on WL again...and it converted again!

I will try and keep it this time, but this package is so big. I'm really worried. I wish I could just get the figure and bits and bobs, but I dislike hunting down parts on the aftermarket and I know I'll end up spending more than I should that way.

I bought all parts loose. Cost my just under £50 too. Ka-ching! But don't have the base etc. No need for it.
Its a really good figure. I've got the mechanic stuff on the way and all his accessories. Again alk under £50 lol.

Bri

Cheers mate. I've ordered up the mechanic clothing. So will swop over when they arrive!

Bri

Excellent. You'll have to keep up apprised of your progress.
I have never wanted the Mechanic, but did a helmet installation of the Mechanic face for the BD MKVII for a member here, and realised how cool the mechanic figure really is.

What did you do with the base? That's one of my biggest concerns with this figure set...I love it, but I have no real way to display everything in it's entirety. I feel like I'm buying more than I really want with this one. :p

I put myself on WL again...and it converted again!

I will try and keep it this time, but this package is so big. I'm really worried. I wish I could just get the figure and bits and bobs, but I dislike hunting down parts on the aftermarket and I know I'll end up spending more than I should that way.

Just use what you want, and keep the rest in the box.
I only have the central base on display with mine. Don't let the wealth of display OPTIONS make you think you have to display it with them all out at all times.

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

I'm currently on the lookout for a new case to display this guy, with all accessories + Iron Patriot + Mark 42. Then Pepper Potts if HT ever gets around to making them. I'd like for it to be able to encompass of all of these figures and have enough room for everything not to look cramped. I may end up having to build something myself. :(

As much as I love this guy I'm gonna have to put him up for sale pretty soon. To many Iron Man stuff coming and not enough shelf space...

Just picked mine up from the post office. Glad I could get one from Ebay for retail.

The packaging for this thing is amazing. I'm usually excited when opening a new figure, but this one is a whole new level with all of the stuff that it comes with. Now I just need to figure out a display case and I can start putting together my Iron Man 3 display. So far I have this guy, Midas on the way and War Machine Mark 2. I'm looking to get Mark 42 and Iron Patriot next. I've also got my eye on Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker. Is this the "Iron Man bug" that everyone has warned about? :panic: :lol

Just picked mine up from the post office. Glad I could get one from Ebay for retail.

The packaging for this thing is amazing. I'm usually excited when opening a new figure, but this one is a whole new level with all of the stuff that it comes with. Now I just need to figure out a display case and I can start putting together my Iron Man 3 display. So far I have this guy, Midas on the way and War Machine Mark 2. I'm looking to get Mark 42 and Iron Patriot next. I've also got my eye on Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker. Is this the "Iron Man bug" that everyone has warned about? :panic: :lol

Congrats!

And yes, that is the beginning. You will know that you're in it neck deep when you start hunting down the original Marks I - VII and paying out the wazoo for at least half of them :lol

As much as I love this guy I'm gonna have to put him up for sale pretty soon. To many Iron Man stuff coming and not enough shelf space...

Lol, i was just in another thread complaining that I couldn't think of a good way to display this piece as the base is soooo big, but wow you captured it quite nicely in a detolf, im gonna copy this idea asap :) thanks!!!

Back