1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at selling one of these on ebay, but my big concern is shipping. Who would you guys use to ship something this large in the US?

I sold mine in the uk using parcelforce-48hour guaranteed delivery and £500 insurance-only cost me £27.
It's really easy to get a quote as the size dimensions and weight are printed on the outer box.
I'd try your local post office first , I think you'll be suprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got this one... really like the paint better than the flat black. They should've painted the black on the other Tumbler with wear & tear.

What are those rolled up black pieces that I see taped on the plastic packaging of the air flaps?

I like this display but I'm not to keen on what's filling the sides.

A display lie this should have a central theme and consistently sized pieces.

I would have went all in on Batman used the sides for villains, PF statues, 1:1 replicas, etc.

BTW: I can build stuff like this but unfortunately there is no cheap way to get it to the people that need it.

10296087_519574314810366_3875568941963739112_o.jpg

Finally got this one... really like the paint better than the flat black. They should've painted the black on the other Tumbler with wear & tear.

What are those rolled up black pieces that I see taped on the plastic packaging of the air flaps?

Yeah im totally with ya on this one. I used to have the black version but sold it years ago when i sold all my HT's. I started up again and wanted to re buy it but was slightly put off by the price increase here in the uk for something i used to own. anyway, I ended up getting "banes" car and I love it. the lighter tone shows allt he lines better and the weathering adds more realism.

I would like to get the black again on the cheap and re paint it with slight damage and dirt. One thing id like to do to this one tho is make the back tires look more worn and weathered. still looking into this.

I'm the opposite, I had both but got rid of the camo version. It's still amazing though but outta the two I prefer the black-& I didn't have the room to display both

Yeah, I feel like since I will eventually have all the black bat vehicles, the Camo will stick out, but then again Bruce did drive it for a test run in Begins... I might still pick it up one day, if the price drops a little more.

I know, I still regret selling it a little as I liked having both but just the logistics of the sheer size of them and the display area size, when I sold it. I was happy to have the room. The box is a beast and my "mans room" looked bigger after I got rid of it!

I'm the opposite, I had both but got rid of the camo version. It's still amazing though but outta the two I prefer the black-& I didn't have the room to display both

I prefer the black in terms of its iconic and the bat mobile. I just think the camo shows the excellent detail because of the lighter paint work and the general lines and flow of the tumbler.

Id love to own both tho but they are so huge. My only nit pick and its probably just me is I wish the back tires looked as worn and weathered as the front. They look great but I feel they could be even more awesome. I may even lightly weather them eventually.

Yeah, I feel like since I will eventually have all the black bat vehicles, the Camo will stick out, but then again Bruce did drive it for a test run in Begins... I might still pick it up one day, if the price drops a little more.

I still think it would look cool and kinda tells its own story . I take it your getting the Bat then ?

I'm with you on that one, the tumbler is a beast and a stand out piece from nolans batman. I would never sell the black tumbler.
It'd be interesting to see some weathered effects on the wheels, or even weathering of the bodywork.

I still think it would look cool and kinda tells its own story . I take it your getting the Bat then ?

Definitely. I have a spare Bane in boss-pose that would go perfectly on top of it. Yes, I will be, like a year or however long after it releases when it gets discounts and extra reward points :lol No rush. I have a cool display concept in mind to go with my other vehicles so that it appears to be flying. :wink1:

I'm with you on that one, the tumbler is a beast and a stand out piece from nolans batman. I would never sell the black tumbler.
It'd be interesting to see some weathered effects on the wheels, or even weathering of the bodywork.

Yes its a real special piece from hot toys. Definitely one of the first things you see when you open the door to your collection which speaks for itself. Yea I am thinking of adding some more scrapes especially on the side panels that flare out near the back wheels. Seems a bit odd no weathering there so close to those huge wheels :dunno

Also, I may add some speckles to replicate dirt flicks along the bottom of the tumblers bodywork .

Definitely. I have a spare Bane in boss-pose that would go perfectly on top of it. Yes, I will be, like a year or however long after it releases when it gets discounts and extra reward points :lol No rush. I have a cool display concept in mind to go with my other vehicles so that it appears to be flying. :wink1:

Man I really need to look into the Boss pose. He looks great on top of the camo. Yea im all for it. Iv got a feeling its going to look really awesome once they release it. Oh wow that sounds interesting. Id love to do a dio of it on the roof top with lighting...

Did you see the original 1/6 version lol ? that was to huge but totally epic.

Yes its a real special piece from hot toys. Definitely one of the first things you see when you open the door to your collection which speaks for itself. Yea I am thinking of adding some more scrapes especially on the side panels that flare out near the back wheels. Seems a bit odd no weathering there so close to those huge wheels :dunno

Also, I may add some speckles to replicate dirt flicks along the bottom of the tumblers bodywork .

Yeah it's pretty much my favourite piece. The detail is outstanding, feel lucky to have it and you don't get that much.
If you do custom it post photos, be really cool to see

Back