1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm close to pulling the trigger on this, but don't have room and still have a lot stuff on PO. But $409 shipped at wbshop (code RETAILME20P ) seems like a good deal.

I find it somewhat odd that the superman for sale at WBshop is the hot toys version yet it's displaying a picture of the sideshow premium format thats twice the price.

Got this for £330 shipped. It is freaking huge, gonna take some sorting to get a display area ready.

IMG_20140221_161539_zpsfe96ade1.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Why can't the 20% coupon be applied, just curious?

I think because its on sale. If the 20% did work I'd get it. I may still, but just got 1/6 Joker, Quinn and 1/4 Achilles. I don't have Bane either, if I did this would a must.

I managed to win one of these brand bed still sealed, on eBay-£201.99. One if not the only bargain iv got on eBay. Now just what to do with it, considering iv had the black tumbler boxed up for - year and it's my second one after convincing myself I didn't need it then realising I must own it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photos don't do this justice! There amazing and huge, I think il
Be lucky to hide them from my fiancé

Surely they're an investment, that's what I'm trying to tell myself anyway. Although I don't see me selling them! Just need to find somehow to display them both. Any ideas?

That's a beast. No dust protection tho, I was thinking maybe a couple of goldfish tanks

That's a beast. No dust protection tho, I was thinking maybe a couple of goldfish tanks

It really is. :lol Added acrylic windows as dust protection in the meantime for the inner area but the top is still waiting for a low case.

Fishtanks can work pretty well.

Pirate, just loved your spot for the tumblers . Congrats.
Where did you get the images for the inside ??