1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's pretty much my favourite piece. The detail is outstanding, feel lucky to have it and you don't get that much.
If you do custom it post photos, be really cool to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea its pretty special. That's why I had to get it again black or camo. Yes will show some pics when I get round to doing it :)

I just got my second hand tumbler camo, and was planning to repaint it into black, have anyone in this forum done it? I would like to know how to disassemble the whole thing

Let's go BBQ ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430298415.284399.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1430298427.416338.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Was looking to have a display case built for this, anyone have any ideas of dimensions to house it and a batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly neither do I. I'm going to figure out a coffee table enclosure to put it in the office with the rest of the collection.

Located in Europe though, can't imagine shipping cost to the US.

That's why price is below retail. Also willing to work something out. However shipping to Europe would definitely be more ideal. Where the * are the Euro freaks! :)

Some pictures of the Tumbler Camouflage that I got recently... I could finally play for a while as a child. I have enjoyed sooooooooooo much.

:clap

Attachments

• DSCN3639.JPG
    DSCN3639.JPG
    465.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCN3649.JPG
    DSCN3649.JPG
    464.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Bane_1_DSCN3634.JPG
    Bane_1_DSCN3634.JPG
    457.2 KB · Views: 225
Some pictures of the Tumbler Camouflage that I got recently... I could finally play for a while as a child. I have enjoyed sooooooooooo much.

:clap

That is sick set up dude, its pieces like this is when HT's really knock it out of the park. I managed to find myself a Bane for a affordable price, 250 pounds free shipping

Back