1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Camouflage Tumbler

This is for all the people that were mad about the re-release of the original...

The way I see it, this is no different than someone buying a Map Room dio for Indy or an Interrogation dio for The Joker. For me, at least, it's just a companion piece/dio for Bane.

Would really like a dio with some tumblers, even though I'm probably not buying this thing. One sholuld never forget: This thing will come but no will be forced to buy it. :wink1:

Tempted to get this and an extra bane to stand on it instead of EB batman and joker:gah:

Camo Tumbler looks a beaut. Preferred over the the black..

I actually like this one more than the black Tumbler :lol

I'm gona need this, who's the best for uk sales?

I wonder if they will produce those from DKR? But if they do, I will not get those. This version, yes!

I wonder if they will produce those from DKR? But if they do, I will not get those. This version, yes!

Is there a big difference?

Don't want to know how Bane and his gang got the tumblers berfore having seen TDKR. :wink1:

But I thougt thay were the same apart from some small variations like the big canon at one of them. :dunno

Can someone compare please?

Last edited:

From the trailers it also looks like the windshields are different on some of them.

This IS one of the TDKR Camo Tumblers. One of the 3-variants is a "standard" Tumbler without the attached cannon or extra armor on the passenger side windsheild. It is not meant to be the Batman Begins version. Besides HT labeling this as a "TDKR" release, you can tell it's not meant to be the BB version because it's dirty and weathered, as it appears in TDKR. It appears as a clean prototype in Batman Begins.

Oh, I thought this is the BB version! Darn! Maybe I will PO this and paint it as the BB version.

I remember when I saw the re-release of the Tumbler I called this release (I believe Dave was the one who said they wouldn't do it :lol) but for the life of me I can't imagine what you could do with two Tumblers. These things are huge!

Oh, I thought this is the BB version! Darn! Maybe I will PO this and paint it as the BB version.

Would really like to see that!! :pray:

But actually one has to think about how Bane got the tumblers?!

This will be answered in TDKR and I don't really want to know before seeing it.

Probably this should be stolen ones from a former unknown resource or something like that, as it wouldn't make sense that Bane built some on his own in nearly the same painting as the one in Batman Begins.
So I would bet those should nearly be the same, even though they're of course TDKR releases.

As long as we don't get this is the end... :rotfl

Tumbler_by_scott2753.jpg

I remember when I saw the re-release of the Tumbler I called this release (I believe Dave was the one who said they wouldn't do it :lol) but for the life of me I can't imagine what you could do with two Tumblers. These things are huge!

Mine's still boxed up. My nephew displayed his but retired it to the box too coz it collects dust within a day.

Would really like to see that!! :pray:

But actually one has to think about how Bane got the tumblers?!

This will be answered in TDKR and I don't really want to know before seeing it.

Probably this should be stolen ones from a former unknown resource or something like that, as it wouldn't make sense that Bane built some on his own in nearly the same painting as the one in Batman Begins.
So I would bet those should nearly be the same, even though they're of course TDKR releases.

You may be right.

When I first realised that its the villians who are now using the Tumblers. I was thinking that Nolan's going cheap on us by recycling the remaining Tumblers they built for the first 2 movies. I mean, why must Bane use the Tumblers? They could have Hummers etc instead.

Anyway, I still hope there is a new Batmobile somewhere in this movie. It would be a shame if this final act close without a new Batmobile.

Back