1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question, in rises there's the extra tumblers bane steals from Wayne industries right? If there were extras why didn't Bruce ever replace his bat mobile? I guess he kinda quit right after tdk but still....

He had quit. That's the reason. Fox had undoubtedly built variant prototypes "for batman"(and there are at least three "normal" tumblers that were stolen too), but I expect Bruce didn't think they would be needed, so they "never got painted black".

True but he still built the bat cave? And kept the batteries pod and suit... Just weird, lol

There was a line in TDK about Wayne Manor being under construction, but not finished yet.
He was only using the penthouse and the bunker in town as temporary bases of operation.
Wayne Manor and the cave upgrades were built with outside contractors who had no idea what they were working on.
I imagine it was completed not long after the events of TDK, but when he retired, it was seldom used.

Question, in rises there's the extra tumblers bane steals from Wayne industries right? If there were extras why didn't Bruce ever replace his bat mobile? I guess he kinda quit right after tdk but still....

Well he was retired, and later on he got THE BAT... no need for more than one vehicle..

Well he was retired, and later on he got THE BAT... no need for more than one vehicle..

If I could choose, "traveling" by the Bat or the Tumbler... Think I'd take the Bat, even though I'd probably crash it in a minute, not knowing how to turn the secret autopilot on :dunno

Last edited:
tumbler-spoiler-shots-from-dark-knight-rises-64563-00-470-75.jpg

Kind of a nice dio :yess:

Source: https://www.totalfilm.com/news/tumbler-spoiler-shots-from-the-dark-knight-rises

il_fullxfull.263307829.jpg

Source: https://www.etsy.com/listing/79607172/heinz-ward-rides-the-batmobile-photo

Took this pic a couple weeks ago at Batman exhibit in L.A. I wonder if they'll change the front windshield to make it look like this.

657B13BD-334A-4BAE-A66A-DFB8DFE6AA69-24123-0000118E0DB8E4C7.jpg

Doubt it. Would have been nice but, as people have discussed quite a lot, this will just be a straight repaint of the black version.

Yeah, that one seems to have a much flatter back portion, no spoilers, and isn't that the one with the rocket launcher that comes out the top?

There was a line in TDK about Wayne Manor being under construction, but not finished yet.
He was only using the penthouse and the bunker in town as temporary bases of operation.
Wayne Manor and the cave upgrades were built with outside contractors who had no idea what they were working on.
I imagine it was completed not long after the events of TDK, but when he retired, it was seldom used.

Or... It could just be a plot device.

... No need to look for logic where there is none! It's just a movie! :)

New to this forum and to Hot Toys so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. What is the difference between the black tumbler and this one? Just the paint job? Does this one has the cannon?

Yeah I think HT might do us a big favor and make this screen accurate with a cannon.....

I don't think that's gonna happen. Not as simple as just adding a cannon. They'd need to completely re do most of the top portion of the tumbler. Would require a whole new mold. Whereas the one shown is a straight repaint. Don't think that's gonna change. Besides, this is screen accurate, as there were 3 different tumblers, one of which was just a camo version of the batmobile.

I dont really care for the canon and missiles though. I'm happy as it is, as I want to display it as the Begins tumbler when Bruce and Fox tried it the first time.

Yeah, I like the fact that it can be displayed as either bane's tumbler or the original version from begins. Would love to get this but I think financially and in terms of space, its unlikely. Which is a shame as I think it looks awesome.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Not as simple as just adding a cannon. They'd need to completely re do most of the top portion of the tumbler. Would require a whole new mold. Whereas the one shown is a straight repaint. Don't think that's gonna change. Besides, this is screen accurate, as there were 3 different tumblers, one of which was just a camo version of the batmobile.

That makes sense. I guess I should be happy with my black one.

Back