1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure I'll drop a preorder on this through SS after December. Have one at BBTS right now but prefer the flex pay just don't want to overcommit while I'm waiting on the Bat info to *hopefully* be released

Lol.
I am drawing up the plans right now.
Not sure whether i should make a smaller(Maybe 2 foot long) study model first just to make sure i understand the exact shapes involved, or just make one in 1/6 right away...

Whatever way you decide to do it, I can't wait to see the finished item! :)

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Camouflage Tumbler

I think it looks great!

Still I'm probably going to pass. I own the black one already and plan on ordering the BAT.

For me the Camo Tumbler needs to be somewhat different. I would have been more tempted if they included the Tumbler with the mounted Cannon.

I'll wait for specs to be released, maybe this will allow for the three different variations.

The lack of rotating cannon is a little disappointing, but overall a fantastic product.

Oh they didn't all have that gun on the roof? I guess that makes sense then. Now HT has a vehicle for everyone: The Bat for Bruce, Batpod for Selina, and Camo Tumbler for Bane.

This is the camo tumbler version bane stood on, just checked production pics

Just pulled the trigger on this with SSC, $47 NRD down and Flex payments to start May '13. :yess:

Congrats! I'm thinking of doing the same sooner than later now. Hopefully we get "The Bat" related news soon.

Sidebar, does anyone think a new Tumbler will come out sometime with the rotating cannon on it? I see people discussing how this one doesn't have it, I could see reasons for releasing one without and another with later on down the road as well.

With the original Tumbler being rereleases now will this be following soon?
I remember it being something like Q4 2012 or Q1 2013, hoping sooner than later.

Congrats! I'm thinking of doing the same sooner than later now. Hopefully we get "The Bat" related news soon.

Sidebar, does anyone think a new Tumbler will come out sometime with the rotating cannon on it? I see people discussing how this one doesn't have it, I could see reasons for releasing one without and another with later on down the road as well.

Thanks. I was going to hang on to see what Hot Toys do about 'The Bat' but whatever, I'm sure I'll find space to accomodate everything. :cuckoo:

With the original Tumbler being rereleases now will this be following soon?
I remember it being something like Q4 2012 or Q1 2013, hoping sooner than later.

Sideshow have an estimated ship date of September 2013.

Back