1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As awesome as that would prolly look, I won't do it. Since its too much to have a custom acrylic case made for the height etc.

I think I will just put all the vehicles together in one open space display; sort of like the HT batcave they did not long ago

I broke down and PO the Camo tumbler. I really would like to recreate the scene in the movie where Bane is standing on top of it, but to have a case that high would be ridiculous expensive

As awesome as that would prolly look, I won't do it. Since its too much to have a custom acrylic case made for the height etc.

I think I will just put all the vehicles together in one open space display; sort of like the HT batcave they did not long ago

Oh no, I wouldnt display them like that. Im interested in it for the photography purposes. :)

Actually of the 3 tumblers, one is exactly like the black one, just in camo. It's the same one from Batman Begins ('does it come in black?') - this represents that one.

The+Dark+Knight+Rises+-+a+camo+tumbler.jpg

The other 2 do indeed have modifications and yes it would have been great to see one of those done.

Yeah i agree...the modded one with the mounted gun would be alot more interesting, i guess that most ppl will just pick the black one over this "regular" camo version.

So sad they just relaunch the tumbler with a new paint.....

They really don't care about the fans and just want to make money.... No way I will buy it ! Pass !

Last edited:
I hope HT let us know what's happening with 'The Bat' sooner rather than later, 'cause if it gets canned I'm gonna have me a slice of camo action.

Back